Legitimate tourist or something else? Thai woman rants after being denied entry to Taiwan

webfact

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to life as a foreigner in another  country 

We have same problems  in Thailand  bur most  of us don't  have a foul mouth online like that. 

With that  attitude  and disrespecting  the country why should  they  let you  in 

If i started talking  about  Thailand  like that  i wouldbt expect to be denied also

2 hours ago, Lucius verus said:

I've seen a farang in Changi airport arguing as his Thai girlfriend was taken to a deportation room.

Presumably this happens all the time.

Why was that Thai girl flying to Taiwan? 

She must have botched an interview with an experienced officer and denied entry.

Taiwan has dozens of Isaan  mamasans in Busan.

Thai girls can make 100k b a month working Thai massage(prostitute).

Hia.....is pronounced  HeeA !  in Isaan-lao language.

Its extremely rude. It means F..off or f...you!  If you go to Pattaya you will hear bar girls saying it to drunk or obnoxious  farangs.

Thank you for that info on Hia, i must remember it. 

Also it was probably what was written on the back of her tank top, "Hia skank."

1 hour ago, Date Masamune said:

Why wish harm and and throw insults?

Many farangs work illegally, using false visa agents fake deposits, take sex-workers from redlight districts, most on ThaiVisa forum come to their defense immediately!

She isn't going to harm anybody 

How do you know. She may well have Hiv, full blown aids, incurable gonorrhea which is spreading quite rapidly in Thailand more than any other countries, including african countries, (world health organisation),

which will see this 3rd world country soon put on a health alert.

3 hours ago, johng50 said:

Me too, im trying cambodia and the philippines next, im sick of thailand, leave it too the chinese and ruskies. rudest people in the world, last time i was there i got a message that a former work mate had died in a road accident back in australia, so i went to the bar on the cnr beach rd and soi9 for a quiet beer and think about the good times with my former friend. i just wanted to be alone and chill out i paid for a beer and sat down and one of the bar girls came over and wanted to sit down, i said no i didnt want anyone nicely, anyway when i finished the drink i went to buy another, they told no more to leave the bar, so i did couldnt be bothered arguing, so thats what thailand is coming too, i know its a bit from the subject of the post but its not the first time, i refused an offer of a massage when walking past one, i was very rudely verbally abused and spat at. i know others who have reported the same especially refusing the company of a bar girl.

I know the feeling I got into a argument in a bar for ordering a coke and that was before they served me I just walked out, their problem was they didn't know I could speak Thai

On 5/8/2019 at 11:05 AM, RobMuir said:

Thaivisa notes that Thai women frequently encounter problems abroad due to the large number of their compatriots who work in the sex industry and travel to countries like Taiwan to work. 

The Thai women are world famous for the sexual services they provide across the globe. 

If you tell people you have a thai girlfriend or wife most will assume she is a prostitute. They might not say it, but they think it.

I am guilty of that as well. Probably because most of the farang thai couples that I have met the woman was a sex worker.

Just the way it is.

???????? Schuuuuth Nobody tell you, you speaking so much ?

11 hours ago, LobsterBoston1980 said:

If they let her in from the beginning then all those rants wouldn't have came out of her mouth... same goes with the Thai immigration in Don Meoung airport harassed me, my 16 year old daughter, her cousin and her grandma when we traveled to Thailand in 2014 with the US passports. Those idiots wanted to talk to my daughter alone and I told them that I want to know what is going on, they said I have to step away and I've told they can only do that over my dead body, my daughter was scared and I screamed at those goons at the top of my lungs. They brought us into the back room and I've told them that I want to call the US embassy to let them aware of my situation and they finally send another guy in and said that "we just wanted to make sure it's legit trip", I've told the guy that you guys are bullshit, you guys are nothing but being bully and it won't work on me. They finally let us through after about 90 minutes of bully. We went to Australia, Europe, Vietnam, Lao, Canada, Mexico, Singapore, Hongkong and never encounter any issue like Thailand. My family won't ever go to the "Fake land of the smile country again!", our next trip will be Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines! 

I not sure if Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines is so different

3 hours ago, johng50 said:

How do you know. She may well have Hiv, full blown aids, incurable gonorrhea which is spreading quite rapidly in Thailand more than any other countries, including african countries, (world health organisation),

which will see this 3rd world country soon put on a health alert.

I don't know if she is diseased and you don't know if she is a slut. Why would a Thai visit Singapore anyway are there no malls in BKK?

Perhaps the chilicrab or Universal studios.

I don't like hearing  people denied entry to international airports with no proof. If there is a problem of diseased foreign prostitutes being illegally pimped I would say the the Singapore police are not doing their job and rather not blame the girls, who are in fact the real victims.

46 minutes ago, Date Masamune said:

Why would a Thai visit Singapore anyway are there no malls in BKK?

Perhaps the chilicrab or Universal studios.

Yes, Jumbo seafood and Universal/Sentosa. Went last year with the family and those were the main attractions, selfie with Merlion and on Marina Sands deck of course and the Gardens by the Bay. No problems at immigration whatsoever with five Thais in tow. It's a one-shot as a tourist, though, seen it once, seen it for a long time.

Thais, of all people, should know how to dress appropriately, given the emphasis here on correct behavour and dressing for context, be that the temple or the go-go bar. A Thai woman going to Taiwan with her tits hanging out is like waving a red flag at a bull. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2019 at 10:51 AM, Orton Rd said:

If it looks like a duck and talks like one then it probably is one. Thais have only themselves to blame for the suspicion that hangs around single female travellers.

No. The innocent victims of racist bigotry are rarely to blame. 100s of black men were lynched and burnt to death because of the racist serotypes and victim blaming bigots and bullies promoted the view you are espousing. 

Archived