Jump to content
Big Guns

Winning Severance in the Labour Court

Recommended Posts

Before you go to Labour Court, you should obtain a document from OPEC for your private schools. (Government school? => Go to Administrative Court and pay 2% of the amount you are claiming).


Another issue could be jurisdiction. Bangkok's Labour Court is not serving PAthumthani 😮 Go to Saraburi...

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...