headset

jvs

Looking for a new set of headphones,should be over ear and does not have to be

noise cancelling or bleutooth,cable is fine.

I did a bit of looking and Senheiser is a good brand(my old one lasted 30 years)

but i came across Philips fideleo x2(hr) good reviews .

Anyone has bought headphones lately or know a place to shop for them?

I do not like to buy online and specially not an item like this,need to get the feel(fit)

and hear the sound.

How much do you want to spend?

I've seen a decent selection of headphones in some shops in the better malls in Bangkok though they often only carry one brand. I'm sure you could find Beoplay and Sony and Bose and some others there. I have Beoplay H7 which are very good. I also have Sennheiser RS170 and they are very good too.

Prices here are absurd. Most of things I saw here would be half the price in the UK. I bought both mine in the UK on my yearly pilgrimage.

This place is apparently somewhere in MBK mall, though I dont know it personally.

lrGPDqjDfKXMi26HKGtA6OBuqVWPiSDSof2hAPLI

21 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

How much do you want to spend?

My latest are B&W PX but wouldn't purchase here due to guarantee issues.  

Best headphones I've ever owned but starting to fall apart and they'll be going back to John Lewis soon enough.  I'm hanging it out in the hope B&W release PX v.2 before the warranty expires which is in June.  

I just received a mail out from BKKaudio - they have some specials on at the moment - some of the headphones in the beoplay range. I don’t know what gear they carry in stock, but you should be able to try them out in store.

If you test drive the fideleo’s and like them, then you can compare the price on AliExpress - Phillips just commission from factories in China, and maybe considerably cheaper online. I bought a pair of shp9500 the other week, a well reviewed budget headphone, I wasn’t expecting a lot for 2000b but it was a worthwhile purchase.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Archived