BANGKOK
webfact

Toothless junta! Speedboats openly flouting law in Pattaya and officials do nothing

Posted (edited)

Yes our fake sand bag beach is nothing more than a boat launch,but it pales in comparison to our beach rd /freeway.....The Thailand money machine just keeps on belching out diesel and 2 stroke exhaust...cough cough !!!!

Edited by mok199
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

spineless i believe is the correct term.

Don't worry. Blame the tourists. Funny because its the lack of respect savage nature of the thais is what's driving tourists away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

The answer is incredibly simple.

Because there is a total lack of respect for the law, combined with those who are supposed to enforce it, will look the other way when given a bribe. Until such time (which is unlikely to be anytime soon round here), as Thailand has real law enforcement and the penalties are given out continuously, operators will continue to take the piss and pick up from wherever they think most advantageous.

Well said, pretty much spot on.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Well, I quess the bali hai port can not digest so much boats and these boats i quess are too important for the tourism so here we are for now.. We are not living in western country where temporary situations goes orderly manner by written temporary orders and Laws. Thais just ignore the orders until there is a solution..

Edited by thaitero
  • Like 1