BANGKOK 17 June 2019 15:40

On 5/10/2019 at 1:45 AM, Glorfindal said:

We have never had any form of intimacy ... 

Where did you get married without the photos of you two together in the bedroom, in the living room and in front of the house?

1 hour ago, robint said:

The boss is the one with the money. If and when she gets control of your money she becomes the boss and you have lost control

A big mistake I made was teaching my gf to get a licence and drive my truck.  It was very subtly downhill all the way after that

Was that to save on fuel ?

41 minutes ago, robint said:

This has to be a wind up

rumour has it that TV mods deliberately post these inflammatory items to get attention to whats already done to death on a moribund site

yup its a dead giveaway, the OP only has 11 posts

Yep one every week - in fact this weeks and next weeks has overlapped so the clickbait rota has somehow malfunctioned! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would very quietly set up a very small hidden surveillance camera and record her threatening you, acting bizarre, with audio.  Your Honor, I was in fear of my safety, I have tried to reason with her, and have tried to have a normal life with her, but sadly as you can see and hear....

Look!  You have a choice, slow painful death with Thai woman, or get out at ALL costs!   

1. get a lawyer....a dam mean female attorney is BEST.

2. document all evidence.

3. tell your wife, either you leave through the door or by death, but guarantee her and yourself....YOU WILL LEAVE!  No discussion.

Damaged girls have a certain charm and vulnerability about them.

• Haha 1

Buy her a lovely pair or concrete hi heels for a romantic boat trip .

I seriously hope all goes well for you . 

9 minutes ago, robint said:

True story

and you dont want to know what happened to her after that

if she got herself pregnant and now living as a stay at home mom in a sexless and loveless marriage, this is exactly what happened to my ex.

8 hours ago, JMSIII said:

I would very quietly set up a very small hidden surveillance camera and record her threatening you, acting bizarre, with audio.  Your Honor, I was in fear of my safety, I have tried to reason with her, and have tried to have a normal life with her, but sadly as you can see and hear....

Trouble being .......... setting up hidden camera's appear cold and manipulating, not in fear for your safety.

7 hours ago, robint said:

and you dont want to know what happened to her after that

She went back to being he

On 5/10/2019 at 7:14 AM, Kenny202 said:

I again would take this sort of route. You would be surprised how easy it is to play them at their own game. They lie and cheat and steal but assume you wont do it back. Promise her the world, give her an atlas. If I were you forget about the marriage stuff and legalities. Focus on getting her out of the UK any way possible then let things take their course. Don't pay her off in anyway. Leave her nothing but enough to get back to wherever she lives and promises to send more next week. She will have about as much hope pursuing you in the UK from Thailand as you would trying to take action against her in Thailand. Remember you aren't the first guy had problems with one of these women and hopefully if it comes to any legalities they will see through her ruse.

I completely agree with this plan of action. From my own experiences, my kiwi wife (despite being a qualified and practicing Lawyer) couldnt touch any of my Uk assest (which included several houses) as she would have to be living in the UK for 6 months and also show it was her permeant home, to bring any leagal action in the UK. So my liabilty was limited just what we had in New Zealand, despite an 11 year marriage. So if you get her back to Thailand, you'll protect any assest you have in the UK.

Posted (edited)

Str8 to the point, Has she used Yabba before, If so would answer a lot of questions about attitude mood change and anger, Also probably grown up a feral child, by that i mean parents working and children left with friends neighbors or Grandparents,  Typical in Thailand and a few other country's, including the UK, Bottom line , She will never change,  your choice finish or stay and endure years of heart ace  for her to leave anyway, You will never change her, I tried for 3 years with one girl, been there done that , It finished as i said, she walked away Cold with no feelings for me or anyone else but herself.  sorry,

Edited by Thongkorn
  • Like 1