BANGKOK 18 June 2019 16:40

1 hour ago, robint said:

feral child good one

yes, as in No set ground rules . or diffrent ones buy many people for the same child.

Go to the Police/Social Services/Immigration now. Explain what she is threatening to to do. Show them what evidence you have. Assuming you never have been abusive and that there is no evidence other than her potential word of mouth, this proactive behaviour from you should come across as that of someone who is an abusive control freak. Explain that you want this woman gone from your life, and ideally gone from the UK.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2019 at 8:07 PM, Number 6 said:

My wife was born in Bangkok. She has absolutely no sense of entitlement. She works and pays for much of her own needs and pays 100% of her international holidays which are not US bound as well.

She wants a new phone which she absolutely doesn't need and guess who's paying for it? She is. Her old washer broke down and I'm not buying a new one because it's only one load a week which she CAN do downstairs. 95% of my clothes go to laundry service. I pay for 60pcs a month, I use about 30. If she wants to average dirtying 5 pcs a day, she can wash them. I'll buy a machine when we move.

Hatyai is a backwater. Most of the women down south are not especially attractive save for the Chinese and Muslim women.

There is no accounting for taste of course, but I was referring more to the personality than to appearance. All regions, of course, have decent girls, but I found most of the gold diggers and 'Princesses' are fromthe northern and isan regions ;Even the bargirls/prostitutes in the south are not locals, but northern white (for Malaysians) and darkish isan for farangs :Do a tour of the Pukhet bars, and just like Pattaya, 80% isan. 

1 hour ago, thecyclist said:

There is no accounting for taste of course, but I was referring more to the personality than to appearance. All regions, of course, have decent girls, but I found most of the gold diggers and 'Princesses' are fromthe northern and isan regions ;Even the bargirls/prostitutes in the south are not locals, but northern white (for Malaysians) and darkish isan for farangs :Do a tour of the Pukhet bars, and just like Pattaya, 80% isan. 

They all have their ups and downs.  The reason the bars are mostly esan women is that is the poorest part of thailand and many of them feel like they have no other choice.  Also I'm not sure which esan chicks you are talking about, I guess bar girls who have spent too much time out on pattaya beach with their farang play dates.  Usually esan girls are lighter skin than central and southern thais.  It's pattaya that makes them dark. In my experience all thai women who seek relationships with foreign men do so because you plain and simply have more resources than their thai counterparts.  That goes for the Muslim southerners and the thai Chinese from bangkok as well.  There's varying degrees of bad, you go from "I want you to pay me 80k baht per month to be your wife" to just wanting some dude with a stable pension under her roof.  But is that really any different than back home?  How many geezers with major health problems do you know in farangland with bombshell blondes who aren't forking over a pretty penny to them?  It's just the way things are.  It's not a Thai issue it's a global issue.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

"I want you to pay me 80k baht per month to be your wife"

I've set my limit at 10k, there's always been plenty keen to move in at that price.

My wife also bought her own mobile phone(s), her washing machine, aircon for my "entertainment room" a top of the line mattress when we were shagging 4 times a day and I live rent free in her house to boot. I don't see how this explains anything. With every passing day she hates me more and more 🙂

Just now, Pravda said:

My wife also bought her own mobile phone(s), her washing machine, aircon for my "entertainment room" a top of the line mattress when we were shagging 4 times a day and I live rent free in her house to boot. I don't see how this explains anything. With every passing day she hates me more and more 🙂

Because you don't appear to have brought much to the table now that the honeymoon period has long but ended?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pravda said:

She wanted the salary dude.  You didn't fork it over.  I'm sorry it took four years to discover this.  Best of luck with everything, by the way

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

She wanted the salary dude.  You didn't fork it over.  I'm sorry it took four years to discover this.  Best of luck with everything, by the way

That is fine.

If she truly wanted the salary and I was an idiot enough to pay it I am sure it would still be over.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All of this is very curious as-for sure-and without exception,I don't trust a single Western male.

Preempt her and go and file a Police report including video evidence then boot her out.

You are being abused (yes- it happens to men). This will eventually end up with you either dead or in jail - small violence turns to big violence, and if you defend yourself she'll use the cops as a weapon against you. Get out NOW. Pack your things and LEAVE. Disappear and do NOT contact her or anyone she knows for the next few months. Take all liquid financial assets with you and move out of country until at least November. Ideally she'll have to leave the country due to being unable to support herself or not having a visa after November. You want to be somewhere she absolutely cannot find you. They have shelters for battered housewives that serve the same purpose, but for men I don't think that exists - have to disappear on our own. She can't stick a knife in you or call the cops on you if you're not there!

The divorce and asset allocation is the least of your problems. Your safety and freedom are far more important. I'm speaking from experience as my first girlfriend in Thailand attacked me biting and scratching multiple times, then escalated to picking up objects, a knife a couple of times, and threatened to throw herself off the balcony and tell the cops I pushed her when I told her I'll leave her if she continues. I ended up going abroad "on vacation" and didn't come back - told her over the phone I'm not coming back and blocked her. Within days she moved on to the next victim, and then the next, and then the next... by the time I came back to Thailand a few months later she's pretty much forgotten about me.

• Like 1