BANGKOK 17 August 2019 22:25

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:27 PM, damen said:

Take more surveillance video and audio of the abuse she gave you. Make her sort of angry to spill out her plans to threaten you. Once is out, report police, hired a better lawyer. Sue her instead. 

I'm laying out simple plans for you.
- Buy lots of hidden camera for surveillance

- Taunt her in order for you to record her worst behavior  
- Hired the best lawyer you can afford (Consult them immediately)

- Hired a PI (Probably she got a bf in your country) Since she doesn't even let you touch.
- Contact Police
- Prepare all your experience, compound them nicely and give it to the press, mass-media.  
- Shame her, I will gladly help you personally summit to SANNOK news channel and similar. 
- Make sure you can win, don't give up or be soft on her

I doubt "taunting" would go down well in court.

On 5/30/2019 at 2:10 AM, Janner1 said:

If you have never consummated your marriage and you can prove it divorce will be soooooooo easy

and just how can he prove that ? it would be his word against hers

On 5/11/2019 at 8:21 AM, BritManToo said:

No fault divorce = the behaviour of either party (good or bad) will not affect the division of assets.

You clearly have no understanding of UK 'no fault divorce' law, or you wouldn't have typed what you just did.

I have very limited patience for fools.

was foolish for getting married in the first place.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2019 at 8:07 AM, SenorJorge said:

The worst part of it is that so many thai women you think aren't from the bar culture were previously.  They got older and stopped getting customers so it was back to the factories and offices with them.  So it's very hard to tell what kind of woman you are really dating.  And English ability isn't always a litmus test -lots of good Thai women speak good English from working in bangkok offices.  Lots of bar girls just didn't care to learn more than "you buy drink me?" And "3000 long time you honey". I love my wife but I wonder sometimes myself.  The harsh reality is if women in the west don't see you as a good catch then women here don't really either.  They're after something else about you - usually money or immigration.  I've been fooled once and divorced already.

you are not a very good judge of women then are you ?

Edited by Tomahawk21

24 minutes ago, Tomahawk21 said:

was foolish for getting married in the first place.

geoffbezoz .........................your married arnt you :cheesy:

Posted (edited)

if i could do it all over again, i would not stay a second or spend a single baht on a relation that doesnt have passion, the longer you wait the more it cost in all possible ways

Edited by brokenbone

ejaculate.....evacuate.

rinse.....repeat.

a successful method 

You have my sympathy Sir, it seems you've dug yourself a big hole. Record whatever unreasonable behaviour that you can, and try to build up a solid picture that demonstrates her unwillingness to be nice.

She may have you by the balls re the physical abuse, unless you can record her threatening to do this.

Best of luck mate, and I hope u finally managed to free yourself from the terrible situation you find yourself in.