Wife out of control

On 5/10/2019 at 3:50 AM, SteveK said:

If I understand correctly, you are still in the UK and she is blackmailing you into supporting her next visa application. You have two choices, go to the police immediately, or gather more covert evidence to cement your position, and then go to the police with the intention of having her deported.

I’m not sure how things work in UK, but definitely won’t work easy in the US especially she is his wife. There are organizations that will protect her and nobody will be deported without going to court.  

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The boss is the one with the money. If and when she gets control of your money she becomes the boss and you have lost control

A big mistake I made was teaching my gf to get a licence and drive my truck.  It was very subtly downhill all the way after that

OBTW one point completely overlooked, these tarts would never ever try their brand of nastyness on a Thai man - do I need to explain why?

Another point - if a tg is raising her voice to you then that shows you she is real trailer trash (look gratom lek). In Thai it is considered the very worst kind of bad manners to raise your voice

On 5/10/2019 at 1:45 AM, Glorfindal said:

We have never had any form of intimacy ... 

Where did you get married without the photos of you two together in the bedroom, in the living room and in front of the house?

I would very quietly set up a very small hidden surveillance camera and record her threatening you, acting bizarre, with audio.  Your Honor, I was in fear of my safety, I have tried to reason with her, and have tried to have a normal life with her, but sadly as you can see and hear....

Look!  You have a choice, slow painful death with Thai woman, or get out at ALL costs!   

1. get a lawyer....a dam mean female attorney is BEST.

2. document all evidence.

3. tell your wife, either you leave through the door or by death, but guarantee her and yourself....YOU WILL LEAVE!  No discussion.

Just now, OneEyedPie said:

Damaged girls have a certain charm and vulnerability about them.

yup been there. lamyai aka filth one from Kalasin. I taught her everything she needed to know and got her a bank account and made her sell her gold and put money in bank . I kept the book and never took a cent btw. Trouble was she was terrible to live with. her domestic habits were awful, turn the place into a shitheap in a heartbeat well she was luk gratom lek.  She was quite protective of me and would try to give me money to keep me at home (like a girl with a thai husband)She didnt go nuclear if i had an st, only if i had the same st twice. We got on ok  and she was never bad to me, just insanely jealous.  I found it difficult to respond after she had done 6 or more tricks that night and eventually she noticed i didnt boom her much and missed intimacy (slept all day, worked all night) so she would bring home little playmates as a present to amuse me. This was doing my head in despite beautiful body of an athlete. I went back to uk and she shacked up with a frog

I came back 6months later and she was a mess . I picked her up and gave her a shower, quick as a flash she brighten up and was ready to party. So I took her down to the new place owned by Pol Lt I knew and she was on the pole again in full form

and she came back having done 6 tricks and threw the money on the bed. Where was her bank book formerly holding B120k - she had blown it all playing the big success with her mates? on free drinks. Isaan girls are like that very boastful when they can

So another interlude started and I  saved her money once a week down the TFB. I didnt allow her to have a card.  It went on but the old trouble surfaced - no boom boom.  Before it got nuclear I went ukwise for reaonss, when I came back she had shacked up with a swede who wanted to marry her and take her to sweden. Go for it I said he has big money, she cried and I left her to it. I saw her once in the friday market the day before she was due to leave - come with me (pai duey) I declined and for the first time I saw the hurt and pain in her heart.  My little girl was leaving her daddy for ever

True story

and you dont want to know what happened to her after that

9 minutes ago, robint said:

True story

and you dont want to know what happened to her after that

if she got herself pregnant and now living as a stay at home mom in a sexless and loveless marriage, this is exactly what happened to my ex.

8 hours ago, JMSIII said:

I would very quietly set up a very small hidden surveillance camera and record her threatening you, acting bizarre, with audio.  Your Honor, I was in fear of my safety, I have tried to reason with her, and have tried to have a normal life with her, but sadly as you can see and hear....

Trouble being .......... setting up hidden camera's appear cold and manipulating, not in fear for your safety.

On 5/10/2019 at 7:14 AM, Kenny202 said:

I again would take this sort of route. You would be surprised how easy it is to play them at their own game. They lie and cheat and steal but assume you wont do it back. Promise her the world, give her an atlas. If I were you forget about the marriage stuff and legalities. Focus on getting her out of the UK any way possible then let things take their course. Don't pay her off in anyway. Leave her nothing but enough to get back to wherever she lives and promises to send more next week. She will have about as much hope pursuing you in the UK from Thailand as you would trying to take action against her in Thailand. Remember you aren't the first guy had problems with one of these women and hopefully if it comes to any legalities they will see through her ruse.

I completely agree with this plan of action. From my own experiences, my kiwi wife (despite being a qualified and practicing Lawyer) couldnt touch any of my Uk assest (which included several houses) as she would have to be living in the UK for 6 months and also show it was her permeant home, to bring any leagal action in the UK. So my liabilty was limited just what we had in New Zealand, despite an 11 year marriage. So if you get her back to Thailand, you'll protect any assest you have in the UK.

Str8 to the point, Has she used Yabba before, If so would answer a lot of questions about attitude mood change and anger, Also probably grown up a feral child, by that i mean parents working and children left with friends neighbors or Grandparents,  Typical in Thailand and a few other country's, including the UK, Bottom line , She will never change,  your choice finish or stay and endure years of heart ace  for her to leave anyway, You will never change her, I tried for 3 years with one girl, been there done that , It finished as i said, she walked away Cold with no feelings for me or anyone else but herself.  sorry,

Go to the Police/Social Services/Immigration now. Explain what she is threatening to to do. Show them what evidence you have. Assuming you never have been abusive and that there is no evidence other than her potential word of mouth, this proactive behaviour from you should come across as that of someone who is an abusive control freak. Explain that you want this woman gone from your life, and ideally gone from the UK.

On 5/11/2019 at 8:07 PM, Number 6 said:

My wife was born in Bangkok. She has absolutely no sense of entitlement. She works and pays for much of her own needs and pays 100% of her international holidays which are not US bound as well.

She wants a new phone which she absolutely doesn't need and guess who's paying for it? She is. Her old washer broke down and I'm not buying a new one because it's only one load a week which she CAN do downstairs. 95% of my clothes go to laundry service. I pay for 60pcs a month, I use about 30. If she wants to average dirtying 5 pcs a day, she can wash them. I'll buy a machine when we move.

Hatyai is a backwater. Most of the women down south are not especially attractive save for the Chinese and Muslim women.

There is no accounting for taste of course, but I was referring more to the personality than to appearance. All regions, of course, have decent girls, but I found most of the gold diggers and 'Princesses' are fromthe northern and isan regions ;Even the bargirls/prostitutes in the south are not locals, but northern white (for Malaysians) and darkish isan for farangs :Do a tour of the Pukhet bars, and just like Pattaya, 80% isan. 

My wife takes off for two and three hours to go to the spa etc.  I don't trust any woman I'm sorry.  Getting married is always a gamble.  Almost every farang I know has had sex with someone else's wife.  I seem to be the lone gun out there with morals sometimes.  Sometimes I just want to disappear off to some island where there is no women and plenty of legal pot and forget about everything.  At least you recognized your marriage was a nightmare early.  I was invested almost ten years with this Chinese chick.  I'm hoping the next go around isn't another repeat.  I'm not even that heavy into Asian women.  I came here for a holiday and fell in love and then it's southeast Asian tango part two.

1 hour ago, thecyclist said:

There is no accounting for taste of course, but I was referring more to the personality than to appearance. All regions, of course, have decent girls, but I found most of the gold diggers and 'Princesses' are fromthe northern and isan regions ;Even the bargirls/prostitutes in the south are not locals, but northern white (for Malaysians) and darkish isan for farangs :Do a tour of the Pukhet bars, and just like Pattaya, 80% isan. 

They all have their ups and downs.  The reason the bars are mostly esan women is that is the poorest part of thailand and many of them feel like they have no other choice.  Also I'm not sure which esan chicks you are talking about, I guess bar girls who have spent too much time out on pattaya beach with their farang play dates.  Usually esan girls are lighter skin than central and southern thais.  It's pattaya that makes them dark. In my experience all thai women who seek relationships with foreign men do so because you plain and simply have more resources than their thai counterparts.  That goes for the Muslim southerners and the thai Chinese from bangkok as well.  There's varying degrees of bad, you go from "I want you to pay me 80k baht per month to be your wife" to just wanting some dude with a stable pension under her roof.  But is that really any different than back home?  How many geezers with major health problems do you know in farangland with bombshell blondes who aren't forking over a pretty penny to them?  It's just the way things are.  It's not a Thai issue it's a global issue.

My wife also bought her own mobile phone(s), her washing machine, aircon for my "entertainment room" a top of the line mattress when we were shagging 4 times a day and I live rent free in her house to boot. I don't see how this explains anything. With every passing day she hates me more and more ????

Just now, Pravda said:

My wife also bought her own mobile phone(s), her washing machine, aircon for my "entertainment room" a top of the line mattress when we were shagging 4 times a day and I live rent free in her house to boot. I don't see how this explains anything. With every passing day she hates me more and more ????

Because you don't appear to have brought much to the table now that the honeymoon period has long but ended?

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've set my limit at 10k, there's always been plenty keen to move in at that price.

I actually had some really arrogant chick from phichit ask me for 80k once.  And that was years ago.  I play dumb.  The dumber they think you are, the more games they pull, the more you learn.

4 minutes ago, Pravda said:

She wanted the salary dude.  You didn't fork it over.  I'm sorry it took four years to discover this.  Best of luck with everything, by the way

6 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

She wanted the salary dude.  You didn't fork it over.  I'm sorry it took four years to discover this.  Best of luck with everything, by the way

That is fine.

If she truly wanted the salary and I was an idiot enough to pay it I am sure it would still be over.

You are being abused (yes- it happens to men). This will eventually end up with you either dead or in jail - small violence turns to big violence, and if you defend yourself she'll use the cops as a weapon against you. Get out NOW. Pack your things and LEAVE. Disappear and do NOT contact her or anyone she knows for the next few months. Take all liquid financial assets with you and move out of country until at least November. Ideally she'll have to leave the country due to being unable to support herself or not having a visa after November. You want to be somewhere she absolutely cannot find you. They have shelters for battered housewives that serve the same purpose, but for men I don't think that exists - have to disappear on our own. She can't stick a knife in you or call the cops on you if you're not there!

The divorce and asset allocation is the least of your problems. Your safety and freedom are far more important. I'm speaking from experience as my first girlfriend in Thailand attacked me biting and scratching multiple times, then escalated to picking up objects, a knife a couple of times, and threatened to throw herself off the balcony and tell the cops I pushed her when I told her I'll leave her if she continues. I ended up going abroad "on vacation" and didn't come back - told her over the phone I'm not coming back and blocked her. Within days she moved on to the next victim, and then the next, and then the next... by the time I came back to Thailand a few months later she's pretty much forgotten about me.

Archived