Overstaying Austrian arrested

Rimmer

Overstaying Austrian arrested

image.png

PATTAYA:--Immigration police arrested an overstaying Austrian whose visa ran out three months ago.

Maxilian Seybert, 37, was picked up at a house in North Pattaya May 7.

His passport revealed he entered Thailand on Jan. 7 with permission to stay only until Feb. 5.

Under Thai immigration laws, Seybert will now be blacklisted from the kingdom for five years.

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-05-10--

They could have done a better job blurring his face...

Why expose foreigners accused of such petty things, is it part of the crusade to eliminate us from here by making us fear of being exposed and mocked for sneezing in the wrong direction?

7 minutes ago, LongTang said:

Really?  All I'm seeing is a premium level of service for the highly esteemed falang.  That the young lad's taking his foodpanda order is nothing short of exceptional.  

21 minutes ago, LongTang said:

Why expose foreigners accused of such petty things, is it part of the crusade to eliminate us from here by making us fear of being exposed and mocked for sneezing in the wrong direction?

10 minutes ago, OneEyedPie said:

Really?  All I'm seeing is a premium level of service for the highly esteemed falang.  That the young lad's taking his foodpanda order is nothing short of exceptional.  

Thanks for re-enforcing my original claim.

1 hour ago, mikebell said:

No police work is done; Plod only acts on tip-offs where a 'fine' might be forthcoming.

Perhaps the accommodation facility registered him at the checkin, maybe no record of him leaving Immigration checks accommodation , there he is?????

8 hours ago, onera1961 said:

The lure of cheap sex is very powerful. It robs you of your rational thinking, your environment, and your connection to the reality. 

onera1961, due to your constant copy-past comments on this subject i suggest you immediately seek professional help for your obvious sexual compulsive disorder... good luck and be well.

38 minutes ago, LongTang said:

onera1961, due to your constant copy-past comments on this subject i suggest you immediately seek professional help for your obvious sexual compulsive disorder... good luck and be well.

Truth hurts, huh? People overstay in high income countries for improving their economic conditions. But most Westerners overstay in Thailand for the lure of cheap sex with 30-years younger girls which they are unable to available in their own country due to their meagre income in the West. 

1 hour ago, onera1961 said:

Truth hurts, huh? People overstay in high income countries for improving their economic conditions. But most Westerners overstay in Thailand for the lure of cheap sex with 30-years younger girls which they are unable to available in their own country due to their meagre income in the West. 

6 hours ago, onera1961 said:

Good to know. I intend to get one when I am in Pattaya in October for my 2020/2021 O-A visa. Any recommendation for Pattaya?

You are funny mate, I suggest you get some help before your upcoming trips to Pattaya..

Anyways, not everyone are like you, Many foreigners here do have loving and meaningful relationships with Thai women.

I understand you are not one of them, and i understand loneliness can be a vicious thing, But why the constant copy-past posts about this "lure"? What is your agenda? Are you just trying to smear foreign men and thai women?  Sorry, i don' get it..

30 minutes ago, LongTang said:

You are funny mate, I suggest you get some help before your upcoming trips to Pattaya..

Anyways, not everyone are like you, Many foreigners here do have loving and meaningful relationships with Thai women.

I understand you are not one of them, and i understand loneliness can be a vicious thing, But why the constant copy-past posts about this "lure"? What is your agenda? Are you just trying to smear foreign men and thai women?  Sorry, i don' get it..

I did not say everybody but vast majority. My agenda is to expose the truth and hypocrisy of most farangs' reasons to come to Thailand. If you come here for cheap sex and want to live here by overstaying and visa runs, just admit it. Don't give BS reasons. Yes many foreigners have loving and meaningful relationships with Thai women, I agree without questioning how these relationships developed in the first place and why the same farangs could not develop the same relationship in their own country. As it may seem, they can always marry them and take them to their own country. But no, they have to stay here by visa runs and overstaying. The reason for overstaying in a country should be survival not the lure of cheap sex. Three categories of farangs are excluded from the lure of cheap sex - 1. Marries the Thai women and take her to the home country, 2. Does work here for a high paying jobs and married to a Thai women (like many people I know in Microsoft, Oracle, Chevron, etc) not low paying, illegally working bar tenders, bar managers, English teachers, etc. 3. Retired with Thai women they met in their home countries

21 minutes ago, onera1961 said:

My agenda is to expose the truth and hypocrisy of most farangs

Sorry man, as i see it, the major hypocrite here is you..

But know that if you treat all these unlucky souls that mostly try to support themselves and their families in this harsh land with dignity and respect, then i have no issue with you.

On 5/10/2019 at 12:16 PM, sanemax said:

It would be interesting to know how they caught him .

If hotel he was staying at did the report to immigration , their system could have automatic alarms. Immigration lately have been updating and improving and linking their systems so quite possible this is how 

Archived