Overstaying Austrian arrested

Rimmer

15 hours ago, onera1961 said:

I did not say everybody but vast majority. My agenda is to expose the truth and hypocrisy of most farangs' reasons to come to Thailand. If you come here for cheap sex and want to live here by overstaying and visa runs, just admit it. Don't give BS reasons. Yes many foreigners have loving and meaningful relationships with Thai women, I agree without questioning how these relationships developed in the first place and why the same farangs could not develop the same relationship in their own country. As it may seem, they can always marry them and take them to their own country. But no, they have to stay here by visa runs and overstaying. The reason for overstaying in a country should be survival not the lure of cheap sex. Three categories of farangs are excluded from the lure of cheap sex - 1. Marries the Thai women and take her to the home country, 2. Does work here for a high paying jobs and married to a Thai women (like many people I know in Microsoft, Oracle, Chevron, etc) not low paying, illegally working bar tenders, bar managers, English teachers, etc. 3. Retired with Thai women they met in their home countries

Prostitution is legal where he's from and prolly even cheaper, must be the reason yeaah????‍♂️

Most people just want change from their home country, slow life and good weather. 

7 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

Prostitution is legal where he's from and prolly even cheaper, must be the reason yeaah????‍♂️

Most people just want change from their home country, slow life and good weather. 

And believe it or not , but some people are just totally oblivious to the visa restrictions or regulations

True story, Just had a guest who checked in few days ago, the other day was doing immigration reporting and noticed he visa expired 3 days ago.

I pointed it out to him and he was very confused, he could not understand why immigration did not tell him and why immigration gave him only 1 week.

I pointed it out for him, he got 30 days stamp . not 1 week, he then was confused and could not believe he has already been in Thailand for 1 month.

I asked him when he was planning to return and his return flight is at the end of the month, so his plan was to stay in the country for 2 months yet he only had 30 days stamp.

And no, he was not partying or drinking or bringing girls, he spent most of his days in the room or in the lobby eating.

On 5/10/2019 at 3:03 AM, LongTang said:

They could have done a better job blurring his face...

Why expose foreigners accused of such petty things, is it part of the crusade to eliminate us from here by making us fear of being exposed and mocked for sneezing in the wrong direction?

I think ot appears to be their policy to give the arrested individual the choice of some symblance of anonymnity considering the fact that not everyone who is arrested for overstaying gets the same type censorship.

On May 11, 2019 at 7:48 PM, onera1961 said:

I did not say everybody but vast majority. My agenda is to expose the truth and hypocrisy of most farangs' reasons to come to Thailand. If you come here for cheap sex and want to live here by overstaying and visa runs, just admit it. Don't give BS reasons. Yes many foreigners have loving and meaningful relationships with Thai women, I agree without questioning how these relationships developed in the first place and why the same farangs could not develop the same relationship in their own country. As it may seem, they can always marry them and take them to their own country. But no, they have to stay here by visa runs and overstaying. The reason for overstaying in a country should be survival not the lure of cheap sex. Three categories of farangs are excluded from the lure of cheap sex - 1. Marries the Thai women and take her to the home country, 2. Does work here for a high paying jobs and married to a Thai women (like many people I know in Microsoft, Oracle, Chevron, etc) not low paying, illegally working bar tenders, bar managers, English teachers, etc. 3. Retired with Thai women they met in their home countries

The guy could have read or been given dated advice that he could just pày a fine on exit with no other repercussions. I've heard opinions like yours before. About 90% of the people that hold them fall into 3 categories. 1). Conservative Thai women 2). Farang women 3). Gay guys. Which of those can we classify yourself?

Archived