BANGKOK 23 May 2019 02:15
webfact

Unsightly Pattaya trash damaging the resort's image

An overly one line derogatory post has been removed

Sorry to say but mostly thais blow off the reputation of their country and throw garbage everywhere around as nobody ever see it would confront them....... They probably would prefer to shoot you instead pick up the trash!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Ahhh Pattaya! The bum that never gets wiped! Forget the image, it was fouled long ago!

Of course you don't see in most parts parts of the country do you? Like hell you don't! This isn't just a Pattaya disease.

Edited by jesimps
  • Like 2

Looks just like any Soi, around any town in Thailand.

Whats special about this one. :coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

With this headline I had several possible stories in mind before I clicked on the story.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Depends on what "trash" you're actually talking about... the dumped or walking street variety?

3 hours ago, jesimps said:

Of course you don't see in most parts parts of the country do you? Like hell you don't! This isn't just a Pattaya disease.

but...….the story is about...…..you guessed it...…...PATTAYA!

• Like 2

Thailand, not only #1 in traffic deaths, pollution, but also size of rats.

17 hours ago, Kim J said:

They have cleaned this area up before. Then a few days later it looked as bad as it was previously. I am sue if they clear this land again now exactly the same will happen. This is just one of countless impromptu rubbish tips around the area.

This is an ever growing problem all over Thailand.

I used to visit a friend requiring me to cut through from Soi Bong Koch to Arunothai once a week and I believe this is the area. Yes it has been a dumping ground for many years. One of many. Offer rewards for those taking pictures of dumpers, get their plate numbers. A lot of the tipping appears to be construction rubbish. Aw hell, the whole area is a dump, level it!

17 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

I thought  garbage  piled up was the image of Pattaya.    it is        easier to find a garbage dunp area than a clean beach to visit.

Exactly. They wanted Pattaya to become a family friendly resort and this is exactly what is happening. Thai families dump rubbish even in their own gardens all around Thailand so when Thai tourists visit Pattaya and see this, then it must make many Thais feel at home  🤣

But the real problem is fly dumping. It happens everywhere as there are no public rubbish dumps for Thais to take there rubbish to.