Seven struggling digital TV channels return licenses

rooster59

Seven struggling digital TV channels return licenses

5.png

Operators of seven struggling digital TV channel today returned their licenses to the broadcast regulator, the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC), bringing the number of digital TV channels still operating in Thailand down from 22 to just 15.

Letters expressing intent to withdraw from the terrestrial digital TV business were submitted to the NBTC by five operators,namely Bright TV, MCOT, News Network Corporation, Voice TV, Nation Multi-media Group and BEC World.

The channels that will go off the air in August are Bright TV 20, Channel 14 MCOT Family, Spring News 19, Voice TV 21, Springs 26, Channel 28 SD and Channel 13 Family.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/seven-struggling-digital-tv-channels-return-licenses/

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-05-11

I have never used cannabis but as I am now becoming really old I hope it will be available easily if my health declines and I am in pain.

I have been convinced about the benefits of cannabis by CNN neurosurgeon Sanjay Gupta and his documentaries can be seen on Youtube

1 hour ago, Burma Bill said:

I wonder what TRUE VISIONS will replace them with as part of their GOLD PACKAGE?? - possibly nothing!

but still charging you for it, don't expect a discount, done that in the past they told me to get lost, immediately canceled their service

Archived