Where is the best price for new honda 125 I click?

I would like to buy a new Honda 125 or 150 I Click.  Will pay cash, or bank transfer for the full amount.   Are prices for Honda controlled nationally or is it some dealers will negotiate and offer a reduced price from the list price?  I am in Isaan so would have to be a great deal to drive to BKK to collect it in my truck.  Any ideas of where to look?  Thanks in advance for your help.

10 minutes ago, notrub said:

I would like to buy a new Honda 125 or 150 I Click. 

APS saw Click 150i (starting at 60,200) for 65,000.

125i mag wheel (starting at 54,700) 60,000.

125i spoke wheel (starting at 51,000) 55,000.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You certainly can get better rates on Clicks. Assisted a friend in buying one last year and negotiated the price do for a worthy saving as well as helmet and jacket. Try a few dealers and be prepared to walk.

On 5/25/2019 at 12:28 PM, SteveK said:

I went to the local dealer yesterday to look at the exact same bike, it was 57k.

"...exact same" as which bike?

125cc; 150cc; mag wheels; wire spokes ??

6 hours ago, papa al said:

"...exact same" as which bike?

125cc; 150cc; mag wheels; wire spokes ??

Bought one for 60,000 dead. 150i with the mag wheels, tax, registration and insurance all included. Free helmet as well. Paid cash. 

I am enjoying riding it. It is a nippy bike with good fuel consumption.

Thank you Mr Quiet,  This 150i top end in my local shop is over 68,000 and other posters have said Honda will not supply to dealers who discount.  Where did you find this dealer?  How did you negotiate this all in price?  I just get a blank look from my local shop.  I too will be paying cash but this was not an advantage when I bought my new Toyota as lots of the 'come on' offers were in fact provided by the finance and/or insurance company and so were not given in the end.  Thanks.

On 6/4/2019 at 8:36 AM, notrub said:

Thank you Mr Quiet,  This 150i top end in my local shop is over 68,000 and other posters have said Honda will not supply to dealers who discount.  Where did you find this dealer?  How did you negotiate this all in price?  I just get a blank look from my local shop.  I too will be paying cash but this was not an advantage when I bought my new Toyota as lots of the 'come on' offers were in fact provided by the finance and/or insurance company and so were not given in the end.  Thanks.

Didn't negotiate. Asked price, got price and paid.

This was in the north of Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2019 at 8:36 AM, notrub said:

The top Click 150i is 62k (or 115k on 4 years credit)

Just bought one from Sahapanich in Chiang Mai.

https://www.sahapanich.com/product_details.php?procode=01&proname=จักรยานยนต์ใหม่&brandcode=015&brandname=ฮอนด้า&model=ACB150CBTK(TH)&spc_sq=0142941&product_group=MO

8 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

you need to change your name "BritManTooFast"

It's for my 20 year old daughter, although I did just ride it to Rimping, it was an emergency, I ran out of chocolate digestives.

Finding the keyless operation hard, don't know what to do with the fob when it's started, and never sure if it's locked when I finished riding. It's a lot easier just to have a key dangling from a keyhole.

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

It's for my 20 year old daughter, although I did just ride it to Rimping, it was an emergency, I ran out of chocolate digestives.

Finding the keyless operation hard, don't know what to do with the fob when it's started, and never sure if it's locked when I finished riding. It's a lot easier just to have a key dangling from a keyhole.

Should be a quick bike.  Only thing I would do is put on one size larger michelins when the current ones wear out...

Archived