Pattaya organizes Amazing Seafood Festival 2019

rooster59

Pattaya organizes Amazing Seafood Festival 2019

Tik Netikamjorn

3a15bbef0ecf492018c90936634041e8.jpg

CHONBURI, 11 May 2019 (NNT) - State and private sectors in Pattaya City have joined hands to boost Gastronomy Tourism in the low-season by organizing seafood events along the northern beach.

The Amazing Pattaya Seafood Festival 2019 is being staged for the fourth time by the Pattaya Business and Tourism Association in cooporation with Chonburi Tourism and Sports Office, Tourism Authority of Thailand, Chonburi Provincial Administrative Organization and Pattaya City jointly supported by the private sector, hotel businesses, and restaurants as well as local communities in order to promote tourism in Pattaya City.

The festival also has promoted Gastronomy Tourism of Pattaya City in line with Thailand’s tourism policy. Tourists can enjoy the Seafood Market by buying fresh seafood and having a chef cook it for free as well as offer an arrangement of more than 1,500 seats on the beach with a free concert as well.

There are also over 150 booths selling delicious food and beverages from leading hotels and local stores in Pattaya. The amazing Pattaya Seafood Festival 2019 is being held from 10th to12th May 2019 at Northern Beach in Pattaya from 15.00 – 24.00 hrs.

nnt_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright nnt 2019-05-12

4 hours ago, khwaibah said:

My first trip to SinCity..Spent 4 days and night in my hotel room because of so called fresh seafood. Never again.

If you cannot tell what is fresh and/or cooked properly on your own, then yes you should stay away from seafood.

6 hours ago, Graemej100 said:

I am so glad of the advanced notice. Should I make a booking or just turn up? 

Absolutely you should! Make sure to wear your best & most expensive tuxedo. If you don't have one, maybe one of the Indian suit shops will rent you one for the day.

18 hours ago, Lupatria said:

Are they promoting the famous Pattaya Bay black water crabs?

18 hours ago, Lupatria said:

Are they promoting the famous Pattaya Bay black water crabs?

Naklua market is the place for seafood. However in Pattaya you can get crabs almost everywhere

On 5/12/2019 at 9:44 AM, khwaibah said:

My first trip to SinCity..Spent 4 days and night in my hotel room because of so called fresh seafood. Never again.

would never eat any food for sale by the food vendors...

the only way to eat FRESH food is cook it oneself....or a very good restaurant....

Archived