Britain's Conservatives in fourth place in EU election poll, Farage leads

rooster59

330,000,000 immigrants in 2015 50% from EU. All entitled to uk benifits from day one. 34,000 children of east European immigrants receiving full child benefit sent back to their own country 25,000,000 per year.

11,000,000 per year net paid to EU.

EU refused to alter the rules to stop economic migrant from poorer countries moving to richer countries and claiming benefits.

Eastern European counties on average earn 1/2 to 1/3 what they can earn in more developed countries of course they will travel.

Benefits are higher.

EU refused to stop these people from moving unless they had a job to move to.

EU refused to stop benefits for migrants until they had contributed in the country they moved to.

EU is making a united states of Europe where they will control all decisions for all European countries including trade, judicial and military. Read the five presidents report and the Lisbon treaty.

Not for me thank you

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dionigi said:

34,000 children of east European immigrants receiving full child benefit sent back to their own country 25,000,000 per year.

Topped up with pickpocketing and begging when required.  Just get on the London Underground and you'll see what I mean.

1 minute ago, Dionigi said:

330,000,000 immigrants in 2015 50% from EU. All entitled to uk benifits from day one. 34,000 children of east European immigrants receiving full child benefit sent back to their own country 25,000,000 per year.

EU refused to alter the rules to stop economic migrant from poorer countries moving to richer countries and claiming benefits.

Eastern European counties on average earn 1/2 to 1/3 what they can earn in more developed countries of course they will travel.

Benefits are higher.

EU refused to stop benefits for migrants until they had contributed in the country they moved to.

EU is making a united states of Europe where they will control all decisions for all European countries including trade, judicial and military. Read the five presidents report and the Lisbon treaty.

Not for me thank you

330,000,000 immigrants in 2015? Good God - I am convinced!

Nigel, my humblest apologies for all the times I said you were a slimy, corrupt racist. From this point onwards, you can count on me!

20 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

I can accept that. It is better to attribute it to it: peaceful. I love your dream of a country that can take care of itself and does not hurt anyone. Unfortunately, the UK is currently unable to take care of itself. The UK relies on food imports.

The difference between you and me boils down to confidence. I have no wish to be nannied.

4 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

Your answer is to Short.

Content wise is nothing in it.

Another non-Brit spouting off.  When will you get it, we don't care about anything or anyone other than leaving the EU.  The majority has spoken and the shit is going to hit the fan soonest. 

16 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

330,000,000 immigrants in 2015? Good God - I am convinced!

Nigel, my humblest apologies for all the times I said you were a slimy, corrupt racist. From this point onwards, you can count on me!

I thought Tesco's had become more crowded.

7 hours ago, yardrunner said:

no Farage should be locked up in the tower of London with Boris and charged with treason

Why ?

What evidence is there that they have committed treason.

I have just watched the interview with Nigel Farage conducted by Andrew Marr. Marr is usually a reasonably fair interviewer, who allows his guests to make their point. On this occasion, he looked uncomfortable, was armed with a clipboard full of frankly irrelevant quotes, and rather blustered to justify his attempts to divert Farage from the central topic - the forthcoming European Elections and Brexit.

It definitely seemed to be a BBC attempt to stitch him up, which went rather badly wrong. Farage ran rings around him.

2 hours ago, oilinki said:

Sir Ian rogers also represent why we love the brits as our loved ones. 

We love the brits for their ability to be fair for all of us. 

We'll miss the brits. 

Thanks. There are millions upon millions of us us who despise this Alt-right project to tear people away from one another. This is why we didn't simply Leave after the referendum. Please bear with your British friends.

7 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Thanks, but I don’t watch the likes of Farage, Trump and Co. 

Given the success of his Sunderland march I assume there must be more than some tickets left. 

Then perhaps this photo of a Brexit party meeting, that took place the other night in the Sunderland area, will give you food for thought.

09B7A2CB-8228-4C2D-8729-919AC079EA91.jpeg

8 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Thanks, but I don’t watch the likes of Farage, Trump and Co. 

Given the success of his Sunderland march I assume there must be more than some tickets left. 

I think Farage was saving himself for his broader public Why appeal to only the marchers of the UK when you can appeal to the whole country?

Brexit Poll.PNG

15 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Go and live in likes of Bradford..Blackburn..the Govanhill area of Glasgow for maybe 6 months..think you will.." change your tune ".

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

all three area's full of immigrants well before the EU was even a spunk bubble,they were due to your glorious British empire's conquests,you know the one that is now well past its sell by date,one day you will wake up to the past and realise it wasnt all for the good of the British people.

8 hours ago,  Dionigi said: 

Benefits are higher.

Not for me thank you

This is hilarious, so UK received 330 Million migrants, that's roughly half the population of Africa. I understand how you feel so strongly about it as the population of the UK is only 70 million (Same as Thailand) so we are now outnumbered 4.7 to one by new arrivals. Surprising that I haven't noticed. I did not bother to check your other figures, I suspect that they are also absurd, but can't possibly be as idiotic as the first one.???? ???????? There are Brexiteers on TV whose posts are marginally closer to reality I must admit.

4 hours ago, JAG said:

I have just watched the interview with Nigel Farage conducted by Andrew Marr. Marr is usually a reasonably fair interviewer, who allows his guests to make their point. On this occasion, he looked uncomfortable, was armed with a clipboard full of frankly irrelevant quotes, and rather blustered to justify his attempts to divert Farage from the central topic - the forthcoming European Elections and Brexit.

It definitely seemed to be a BBC attempt to stitch him up, which went rather badly wrong. Farage ran rings around him.

I may have been watching this interview in a different universe. Andrew Marr was being an interviewer, they generally do ask politicians awkward questions, that's their job. The first focus was on trying to establish whether Farage actually had any views on any topics that real politics is concerned about ( NHS, defense, pensions, etc etc) or if his party was  just a one trick pony. Farage got annoyed, and started telling the interviewer what questions he wanted to be asked. His shouty performance was everything we expect of him.

As it happens he has already made clear that he wants the NHS to move to a US system, where healthcare costs twice as much and is not available to a significant proportion of the population. No wonder he didn't want this to be focused on.

f2.png

f1.png

11 hours ago, OneEyedPie said:

Not your problem.  This is a matter for us Brits.  Nothing personal but your opinion means zilch.

I am a UK citizen, a Londoner. Even if I weren't British we all have ownership of matters relating to Democracy and those who are charlatans e.g. Farage

2 hours ago, Nigel Garvie said:

I may have been watching this interview in a different universe. Andrew Marr was being an interviewer, they generally do ask politicians awkward questions, that's their job. The first focus was on trying to establish whether Farage actually had any views on any topics that real politics is concerned about ( NHS, defense, pensions, etc etc) or if his party was  just a one trick pony. Farage got annoyed, and started telling the interviewer what questions he wanted to be asked. His shouty performance was everything we expect of him.

As it happens he has already made clear that he wants the NHS to move to a US system, where healthcare costs twice as much and is not available to a significant proportion of the population. No wonder he didn't want this to be focused on.

f2.png

f1.png

A good interviewer doesn't need a clipboard full of 3 year old quotes heading into a landslide that isn't even mentioned until his interviewee shows him how it's done.

6 hours ago, nausea said:

I must admit I'm confused, I thought most people had decided Brexit was a bad idea but Farage is leading the polls. Well, if this is the will of the British people, so be it.

Have a look at the table below which shows a current majority for Remain. If this were a GE, how many would vote for a party which would mean Farage would be PM?. Seems to me voting for Farage is a protest vote, not saying Farage to be a future leader of the British people.

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/questions/if-a-second-eu-referendum-were-held-today-how-would-you-vote/

Have a look at Farage's record as an MEP, why would anyone vote for this guy as their representative.

https://www.votewatch.eu/en/term8-nigel-farage-2.html

2 hours ago, evadgib said:

A good interviewer doesn't need a clipboard full of 3 year old quotes heading into a landslide that isn't even mentioned until his interviewee shows him how it's done.

Exactly. The interview was a joke. Marr, an employee of the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation trying to discredit the biggest threat to their project for a European Superstate. I'd like to say I expected better of the BBC but unfortunately I don't any more. The only surprise was that they didn't have a panel full of Remainers to back up Marr when Farage responded.

18 hours ago, oilinki said:

If only the people of UK go out in masses to participate EU elections, he won't. 

His supporters will definitely go out and vote for him and the oligarchs he is for. 

It's time for the people of UK to say, that is simply not ok. It's time for the people of UK to take back control from Farage type of clowns. 

take back control - so original

1 hour ago, malagateddy said:

<snip>
Or is it only people who do not want their SOVEREIGN Country to be sucked into a united states of europe which will be ran by bureaucrats who will NOT BE ELECTED by the voting citizens of the eu????,<snip>

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

"United States of Europe" - only speculation. By comparison, tell me what bureaucrats are elected in the UK? Also...

https://www.economist.com/the-economist-explains/2017/07/14/does-it-make-sense-to-refer-to-eu-officials-as-unelected-bureaucrats

Archived