Wanted dead or alive: Police chief orders shoot to kill if necessary after shooting of 7-Eleven woman

webfact

Wanted dead or alive: Police chief orders shoot to kill if necessary after shooting of 7-Eleven woman

6pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A police chief in Nakorn Sri Thammarat has ordered his men to shoot to kill if necessary as the hunt for a jealous Thai man intensifies.

Thanakorn Saiyut was described as armed and dangerous. If he resists arrest  Pol Col Suthat Songsayom of the Chawang police said he should be shot. 

Thanakorn is being hunted after he shot his ex girlfriend Orn-anong Phromsrikaew in the face. 

Cops and rescue services found her in a pool of blood in the early hours of Friday morning at her flat.

Doctors at the hospital said she had been shot in the mouth with the bullet exiting through her right cheek.

Orn-Anong, 24, is a staffer at the Huay Prik branch of 7-Eleven in the southern Thai province. The province is famous for its lawlessness and high gun crime, notes Thaivisa.

Sanook said that the shooter burst in on his ex girlfriend and without uttering a word shot her in the face. 

They called him a dangerous hoodlum jealous that his ex had a new boyfriend. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-13

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that people have problems all over the world dealing with their emotional problems, but stabbings and shootings of ex girlfriends here seems to be out of control. What is it with Thai males that they have such fragile ego's that we hear of this sort of thing almost on a daily basis?

9 minutes ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

What is it with Thai males that they have such fragile ego's that we hear of this sort of thing almost on a daily basis?

Have you not noticed the quality of Thai "parenting" hardly prepares the male kids for rejection or reality does it? ???? 

11 minutes ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

I know that people have problems all over the world dealing with their emotional problems, but stabbings and shootings of ex girlfriends here seems to be out of control. What is it with Thai males that they have such fragile ego's that we hear of this sort of thing almost on a daily basis?

Male entitlement, lack of emotional intelligence, domestic violence , lack of respect for women,

9 minutes ago, tifino said:

on the other side,

beware all;

that all somchais in uniform have now been given an open slather ticket

- to shoot first, ask question later!!

No they haven't...????

22 minutes ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

What is it with Thai males that they have such fragile ego's that we hear of this sort of thing almost on a daily basis?

Probably the males job to finish any "relationship"

42 minutes ago, webfact said:

If he resists arrest  Pol Col Suthat Songsayom of the Chawang police said he should be shot. 

Me think that his goose is cooked already because ' he has resisted' arrest...

45 minutes ago, JimmyTheMook said:

Shoot him dead, ask questions later.

Already a lawless location, now top cop says shoot him on site, just perpetuating lawlessness and thuggery.

Top cop should be promoting the process of capturing the suspect and taking him through proper clear legal process. 

his claim to innocence from an attempted murder charge:

"It was a precision shot, at her cheek; just to make a hole.

A hole to disfigure her from being attractive to another"

But then...  'fashion' may create even more undesired attention towards her

Hint:   [Google Images: 'hole cheek']

16 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Already a lawless location, now top cop says shoot him on site, just perpetuating lawlessness and thuggery.

Top cop should be promoting the process of capturing the suspect and taking him through proper clear legal process. 

Fock that.  I'd suggest shoot him first in the pecker, wait about 1 or 2 minutes for him to feel that, then shoot him between the eyes.

4 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Glad I don't need to interact with you.

Actually, I'd give you the shirt off my back, if you needed it.  My life has always involved helping people, even in my profession.  That said, when it comes to a person like this guy who shoots his GF in the face (and demonstrates that he cannot control his anger to a deadly degree, and he has no regard for life), I take a hard line.  IMHO, the world is better off without a person like this walking the face of the earth.  This kind of guy will in all probability, hurt another person again in a very bad way.  So, yes, eliminate him (but let him feel a gunshot first, as I suggested). 

If he were arrested, tried, and convicted, there would still be a chance of him getting out some day to cause pain and injury again.  

What your past history is of helping people is not the point.

This country has serious problems with lack of realization that civil societies have laws and use judicial processes for good reasons.

Sure the guy is a total absolute <deleted> and deserves very serious punishment, but 'vigilante justice' is not the answer.

In reality, in this country and every country there are very unfortunate hideous beyond belief crimes with hideous violence committed every day. Using your approach there would be 'vigilants justice' all day every day, should the public just say great or should the public be concerned that slowly more and more crimes and violent actions, deaths are being 'solved' by 'vigilante justice'. 

And who decides whether, case by case, it's justified for the police to ignore 'vigilante justice'. Plus if this was the 'process' then it opens the door for the police to become part of the 

'vigilante justice'. In other words the police also out of control and citizens left without a force to protect and to be a designated part of the processes of structured judicial processes.

And what about the folks already in jail for hideous crimes, should they be dragged out onto the street to be punished by vigilante justice?

1 minute ago, scorecard said:

This country has serious problems with lack of realization that civil societies have laws and use judicial processes for good reasons.

Sure the guy is a total absolute <deleted> and deserves very serious punishment, but 'vigilante justice' is not the answer.

In reality, in this country and every country there are very unfortunate hideous beyond belief crimes with hideous violence committed every day. Using your approach there would be 'vigilants justice' all day every day, should the public just say great or should the public be concerned that slowly more and more crimes and violent actions, deaths are being 'solved' by 'vigilante justice'. 

And who decides whether, case by case, it's justified for the police to ignore 'vigilante justice'. Plus if this was the 'process' then it opens the door for the police to become part of the 

'vigilante justice'. In other words the police also out of control and citizens left without a force to protect and to be a designated part of the processes of structured judicial processes.

And what about the folks already in jail for hideous crimes, should they be dragged out onto the street to be punished by vigilante justice?

Well that Norwegian bloke that shot near a hundred kids should.......

4 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Blah, blah, blah.  Go hug a tree.  I still say, "right between the eyes" with the 2nd shot.

1 hour ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

The guy in the OP is obviously a scumbag coward, no doubt.  But comments like the above needs to be addressed due to its ignorance.  I'm from the USA and we certainly have our share of crazies who want to hurt their ex.  So it's not a "Thai male thing." 

[Domestic Violence Murders Are Suddenly On The Rise in the USA]

[In 2014, 1,875 people were killed by an intimate partner, the majority of victims female. In 2015, the death toll rose to 2,096. In 2016, it inched up to 2,149. And in 2017, there were 2,237 such deaths.]

[In the U.S., when romantic relationships turn deadly, victims are overwhelmingly female. Nearly half of all women who are murdered die at the hands of their partners. Only 5 percent of men suffer the same fate. Every 16 hours, according to one estimate, a woman is fatally shot by her boyfriend, husband or ex.]

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/domestic-violence-murders-rising_n_5cae0d92e4b03ab9f24f2e6d

18 minutes ago, scorecard said:

What about the innocent victim you fail to mention? Doesn't she have the right to find another boyfriend instead of the piece of trash that shot her?

If he was shot and killed resisting arrest I doubt that many people, Thai and farang would care.

6 minutes ago, billd766 said:

What about the innocent victim you fail to mention? Doesn't she have the right to find another boyfriend instead of the piece of trash that shot her?

If he was shot and killed resisting arrest I doubt that many people, Thai and farang would care.

Touché!  One slight edit, though, if I may: I'd change "resisting" to "during." ????

Archived