Wanted dead or alive: Police chief orders shoot to kill if necessary after shooting of 7-Eleven woman

webfact

3 minutes ago, tandor said:

..what on earth does "7-Eleven woman" have any relevance to this matter...she wasn't attacked there..ridiculous reporting...IMHO.  ????

I think she was

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ChipButty said:

If he cant have her then nobody is having her seems to be normal thinking in Thailand 

Yes it is, even after having divorced the wife, after him having had several giks and mia nois.

5 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

I know that people have problems all over the world dealing with their emotional problems, but stabbings and shootings of ex girlfriends here seems to be out of control. What is it with Thai males that they have such fragile ego's that we hear of this sort of thing almost on a daily basis?

It's nothing to do with ego's it's all about "anger/temper", Thai culture shows it has a habit of exploding at the slightest thing, 10 minutes later when the blood has cooled they survey the damage!

If they’re going to shoot first and ask questions later they better damn well make sure they have the right guy and don’t shoot any innocent bystanders.

Personally I think death cheats the system, spending the rest of his life in a Thai prison is a much worse punishment than a quick death.  I think everyone has heard about how nasty Thai prisons are here.  

5 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

I know that people have problems all over the world dealing with their emotional problems, but stabbings and shootings of ex girlfriends here seems to be out of control. What is it with Thai males that they have such fragile ego's that we hear of this sort of thing almost on a daily basis?

this is not a thai problem. domestic abuse is, as you say, a world wide problem. there is no evidence that it is a more serious problem here than in other countries. so your 'thai males' comment is incorrect.

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

maybe this thing in her nose with help with the bleeding.

poor girl.

astonishingly idiotic for the lady to stick a menthol stick up her nose under such circumstances.

girl seem very lucky given the entry/exit description.

wonder if police order to shoot has anything to do with deference to the very wealthy owner of 7 eleven?

17 minutes ago, samsensam said:

this is not a thai problem. domestic abuse is, as you say, a world wide problem. there is no evidence that it is a more serious problem here than in other countries. so your 'thai males' comment is incorrect.

hThere i

There should be more "shoot on site" orders when this kind of shooting or attempted murder is involved. The Thai male eigo is well known and girls/ladies should take it into consideration when establishing a relationship. Check how his "Mommie" takes care of him before you get involved.

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

maybe this thing in her nose with help with the bleeding.

poor girl.

55555 sorry for laughing this is serious, but it also looks like the bullit exited the body somewhere else by the looks of where the guy behind her is pointing . Anywho this is not something to laugh about hope the girl recovers totaly and has a happy life . 

6 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

"Loss of face" as the Thais say.

7 hours ago, CGW said:

Have you not noticed the quality of Thai "parenting" hardly prepares the male kids for rejection or reality does it? ???? 

And western society does??

every child gets a prize, there are no such things as losers.

watch this crap happen worldwide soon

50 minutes ago, connda said:

Swift justice for some in Thailand; no justice for others.  Pretty much depends to the status to the perpetrator.  

And that status is? Perhaps  you refer to socio economic considerations. Consider  more on the very possible information the RTP  has  about  his overall  pshyc  state/status and the  danger of that that is why "any means possible" is considered  valid in this particular  situation.?

Terrible, what a sack of shit to do that to the young girl. I see that she is receiving the best possible treatment though, a Vicks Sinex up her nose and probably a bit of Tiger Balm on the bullet hole! Bloody clowns. I hope they shoot the bastard!

10 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

It's called "loose face" naa dtek. Only way to save face is to murder the person who made the loss of face.

10 hours ago, ezzra said:

Me think that his goose is cooked already because ' he has resisted' arrest...

yes, i agree.  basically, he is already dead, but still breathing.  and, i don't see any problem here. 

10 hours ago, CGW said:

Have you not noticed the quality of Thai "parenting" hardly prepares the male kids for rejection or reality does it? ???? 

Yes the Thai "Freedom" let them paddle ther own canoes ( Single Vehicle Buddhism ) approach, does not seem to do very well at all with the Young men ! ...  Like the mothers are scared of their sons ! and they have told me so ... With in our Family unit ! and they say all mothers are actually ...

... and well, basically the smarter ones are the only ones to survive successfully I suppose, ... but that is a HARD way to do it I think ! ... And as you fellows say ere, the Jealousy and the face and nepotism shit !!! is REALLY pretty intolerable in this country, among many of the young men at times ! ? Like particularly the Upwardly Mobile Middle class ! and the rich ! all with bigger and better cars ! ? ... and Faces ! right ...

.... Of course we Foreign men Profit from them giving their woman more freedom of course ! ? Right ...

9 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

The evidence for that statement is??

What makes a MAN feel he has the right to inflict violence upon another human?

Probably,  the same men who want to inflict pain upon / kill the accused. We say we're different but our words say opposite.

12 hours ago, jayjay2001 said:

Fock that.  I'd suggest shoot him first in the pecker, wait about 1 or 2 minutes for him to feel that, then shoot him between the eyes.

Not much point in wasting a perfectly useful and paid for bullet just to give him a couple of minutes of pain and then terminate him with a second bullet.

Better you decide whether you want him to really suffer or just dispense with him.

Personally I would suggest saving on bullets - hack off his balls with a rusty knife so that he has little future interest in women (free) and then smash his hands to a pulp with a lump hammer so he can never ever pick up a gun again (also free)

20 hours ago, tifino said:

on the other side,

beware all;

that all somchais in uniform have now been given an open slather ticket

- to shoot first, ask question later!!

Did you hear that from a police/goverment official or was it from the little voices in your head?

Archived