Wanted dead or alive: Police chief orders shoot to kill if necessary after shooting of 7-Eleven woman

webfact

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Shadychris said:

Not much point in wasting a perfectly useful and paid for bullet just to give him a couple of minutes of pain and then terminate him with a second bullet.

Better you decide whether you want him to really suffer or just dispense with him.

Personally I would suggest saving on bullets - hack off his balls with a rusty knife so that he has little future interest in women (free) and then smash his hands to a pulp with a lump hammer so he can never ever pick up a gun again (also free)

Hmmm.... you make a strong argument for your way.  I'm sold on your idea!

8 hours ago, newatthis said:

Probably,  the same men who want to inflict pain upon / kill the accused. We say we're different but our words say opposite.

What a crock of BS.  "Justice" is different from "vengeance."  (And, I am speaking with the assumption--based on the article--that your "accused" is actually guilty; if not, then that's another story.)  If "dead or alive" are the options, I prefer dead in the name of justice, not revenge.  Governments that implement the death penalty do so in the name of justice, as well.   (By the way, I am for the death penalty.)

21 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Male entitlement, lack of emotional intelligence, domestic violence , lack of respect for women,

Lack of parenting - spoiled and babied from the day they are born!  When they are 'adults'  and experience rejection they can't handle it since nothing has ever been withheld from them before.

54 minutes ago, Pachalan said:

Whatever your grievance, that is an appalling thing to do to another human being; take him alive and then lower him into a tree shredder, feet first, slowly ........ very very slowly

Nasty, no one deserves that, had a mate who was killed by accident in a shredder.

On 5/13/2019 at 10:29 AM, CGW said:

Have you not noticed the quality of Thai "parenting" hardly prepares the male kids for rejection or reality does it? ???? 

Well if they play with your wiener from the day you are born without you asking for it, it would be logical for them

to expect that continues throughout life 

police order shoot on sight for what he done.i can just imagine if it was in the uk and they said that.the do gooders would be up in arms if the police said that.unless the family of the dead lady find him first.he is a dead man walking now

18 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

police order shoot on sight for what he done.i can just imagine if it was in the uk and they said that.the do gooders would be up in arms if the police said that.unless the family of the dead lady find him first.he is a dead man walking now

The police never said that.....????

On 5/13/2019 at 6:17 PM, transam said:

Is that from experience...?

Actually yes. Witnessed in my own neighbourhood and nearby towns. Two shootings since I moved to the locality 8 years ago, one of them fatal. I have seen the deterioration of a number of young folk, totally losing any hope. And all from drug abuse.

Does this actually amuse some of you?

Archived