No Large Bottles Water in 7

jonwilly

I have been too 2 large 7/11 shops in CM and neither had any large bottles 1 or 1.5L of water on sale. Only the small bottles.

I spoke to a member of staff in second and he does not know why no Nam Yai any more.

Any ideas why ?

john

4 hours ago, madmen said:

If your the owner a filtration system is the way to go. 

Even if you're the renter, filtration system is the way to go. I can't be arsed carrying water bottles every few days, even with a water machine in the building. For 5,000 baht and 30 minutes to install, I haven't had to go to the well in five years. Should we decide to move from here (we have no plans to do so,) I'd just leave it. I've long since gotten my money's worth out of just the delightful convenience of the filter!

after the coronation in bangkok all my local 7/11s ran out of certain brands of water in large bottles and other products. i put it down to lack of foresight and forward planning to ensure deliveries were carried out at times when the roads weren't closed. everything got back to normal a couple of days later.

i would have thought a large retail organisation like CP All would have at least semi-switched on people managing the supply chain... but it seems not.

9 hours ago, elektrified said:

Who buys water from 7-Eleven other than tourists anyway?

People who have water delivered periodically through their condo association but consume their scheduled delivery amount prior to the next delivery.  Stop-gap measure.  

17 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Tesco Express on the Canal Rd near Mae Hia Market,slightly south,always has stacks of large bottles stacked outside

Mmm, nothing like that good ole sun-baked plastic estrogen to get the free-radicals buzzing ????

The Thai builder who fitted out my condo asked if I wanted filtration system. Some years later I was at his house and he has 2 filtration systems, one feeds into the second.

He told me the first removes some particles and the second removes other different types, so two filtration systems required for a professional.

Has no one been into other 7/11's to see if they have removed all 1.5 L bottles ?

john

The Thai builder who fitted out my condo asked if I wanted filtration system. Some years later I was at his house and he has 2 filtration systems, one feeds into the second.
He told me the first removes some particles and the second removes other different types, so two filtration systems required for a professional.
Has no one been into other 7/11's to see if they have removed all 1.5 L bottles ?

john

Actually three filter systems are better than two.

For research about 7/11 business practices see the commercial forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived