"Who killed my dad?" Hammer wielding druggie trashes 7-Eleven - then goes after locals

webfact

"Who killed my dad?" Hammer wielding druggie trashes 7-Eleven - then goes after locals

8pm.jpg

Police were called to a 7-Eleven store in Samut Sakhon after a man seemingly high on drugs trashed the store with a hammer. 

Staffers were in a state of shock at the Ban Phaew market branch - no one had dared intervene. 

The man, aged about 40, was shouting: "Why did you break into my room" and "who killed my dad?"

Nearby at the entrance to a temple they found Suchate Jiamchawee who was chasing locals with the hammer.

He was arrested and put in the cells to calm down. He had just got out of prison on April 15th after being sentenced for drug offences. 

Soon Kiatsak Sumno, 23, and his girlfriend arrived at the Ban Phaew police station to report that Suchate had chased them on a motorcycle shouting: "So you're the one who killed my dad".

He had stopped them and demanded to see Kiatsak's license before taking a swing at his head with a hammer. Luckily he avoided that and it just glanced off his arm. 

His girlfriend was also assaulted. 

Investigations continue.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-13

5 minutes ago, webfact said:

a man seemingly high on drugs trashed the store with a hammer. 

5 minutes ago, webfact said:

He had just got out of prison on April 15th after being sentenced for drug offences. 

Not expecting too many replies from the "legalise all drugs" brigade.

Not expecting too many replies from the "legalise all drugs" brigade.
Are you aiming at the legalisation of cannabis?

I'm holding my breath that this guy is a user / abuser of yaa baa (Methamphetamine).
And this drug besides alcohol is the big problem of this country and society.
How many incidents have been reported from stoned users vs. high or drunk users?

4 minutes ago, CLW said:

Are you aiming at the legalisation of cannabis?

I'm holding my breath that this guy is a user / abuser of yaa baa (Methamphetamine).
And this drug besides alcohol is the big problem of this country and society.
How many incidents have been reported from stoned users vs. high or drunk users?

If I was aiming at that legislation, I would not have said "legalise ALL drugs" brigade.

Not really difficult to understand, in my opinion.

If he was high on drugs then his mind might have been "blown" by that infuriating front door speaker "Ding Dong WELCOME" "Ding Dong WELCOME" "Ding Dong WELCOME". How the counter staff put up with this throughout their shift is beyond me.

2 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

If he was high on drugs then his mind might have been "blown" by that infuriating front door speaker "Ding Dong WELCOME" "Ding Dong WELCOME" "Ding Dong WELCOME". How the counter staff put up with this throughout their shift is beyond me.

Our 7-Eleven has an automatic door with that announcement, and no matter what they are doing, who they might be talking to, the girls all call out "Sawadee Ka" without even raising their heads or eyes. It's like Pavlov's dog - the girls are conditioned by the sound of the entrance chime and their response is automatic.

So one day I just kept hovering by the door, in and out of range of the sensor triggering the door opening and the message and the girls dutifully responded "sawadee ka" every time the door opened. I did this 4 or 5 times and not one noticed the door opening and closing but no customers coming in until I finally called their attention to what I, and they, were doing.

Embarrassed laughter! 

9 hours ago, webfact said:

He had just got out of prison on April 15th after being sentenced for drug offences. 

just a wasted nutcase drug taker ....  send him to the Philippines.

Drug users, pushers and sellers are scum.

14 hours ago, cliveshep said:

Our 7-Eleven has an automatic door with that announcement, and no matter what they are doing, who they might be talking to, the girls all call out "Sawadee Ka" without even raising their heads or eyes. It's like Pavlov's dog - the girls are conditioned by the sound of the entrance chime and their response is automatic.

So one day I just kept hovering by the door, in and out of range of the sensor triggering the door opening and the message and the girls dutifully responded "sawadee ka" every time the door opened. I did this 4 or 5 times and not one noticed the door opening and closing but no customers coming in until I finally called their attention to what I, and they, were doing.

Embarrassed laughter! 

Now this, is funny!

That chime sound is the single reason why I tend to avoid 7/11's if at all possible.

23 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

gee, imprisoning addicted people has never worked in the west so it has to work in the east lol...

So you let the nutter go home and do it all over again

Better to spend a few baht on a bullet

6 hours ago, monkeycu said:

So you let the nutter go home and do it all over again

Better to spend a few baht on a bullet

No I don't believe he should get a pass. Its just that putting people in a cage and not treating the disease is just postponing the inevitable, a repeat performance that will just keep getting repeated. Same thing happens to alcoholics also, they head to the bars the day they're released - if they commit additional offences do you want to shoot them too? 

No I don't believe he should get a pass. Its just that putting people in a cage and not treating the disease is just postponing the inevitable, a repeat performance that will just keep getting repeated. Same thing happens to alcoholics also, they head to the bars the day they're released - if they commit additional offences do you want to shoot them too? 
That's why Thai prisons are full. No treatment or recognition of an addiction sickness.
What else to expect if people are out?
And this goes for other serious offences such as rape or violence as well.

Archived