Jump to content
BANGKOK 23 May 2019 01:56
webfact

Hunt for Thai man who raped Norwegian tourist on Koh Phangan

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, batata said:

no where it's mention she visited the hospital for a body check, rape/forced sex or any potential sexual diseases, she's not worried about HIV or did the guy was prepared and brought condoms and had time to put it on without a fight..... hummmm funny story

Hiv can be done after 3 Months . Hiv can not be detected in blood so quickly. I don t know if can check it in sperma .if they find it

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Razek said:

It happen always at Or after Moonparty ..why?  Are you ok?

so if it happens always at or after moonparty the people going there should know how risky it could be.... why they are still going ? maybe they like the risk and excited by the idea, did it crossed your mind or is it too much.....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, batata said:

always use the old saying.... 2 versions to a fact, thus open minded it's a requirement, I didn't jump into conclusions and not should have you

Two sides of every story - plus the truth.....

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bander said:

These full and half moon party's are famous for drugs, mushrooms, raping and hustling but still naive young people from around the world get attracted to them. Sadly it always end with tragedy for someone. Hope the police catch the rapist and cut his dick off.

I agreed. 🐕🐕🐕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

I hope the young lady is being taken care of and is being given all the assistance she needs . It is imperative that the rapist is found and made an example of if not he is free to do it again. ☹️

I bet he is far gone already running home to his mother for help and support and claiming to be the victim. They should build a hospital or clinic with support groups for raped women on Kho Phangan. I wonder how many girls get raped there every year without getting any kind of help or treatment (included those who never report it)? 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, batata said:

no where it's mention she visited the hospital for a body check, rape/forced sex or any potential sexual diseases, she's not worried about HIV or did the guy was prepared and brought condoms and had time to put it on without a fight..... hummmm funny story

Would the police who received the report taken her for forensic examination for evidence purposes and part of that would be an STI check

 

I hope the woman has received counselling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RJRS1301 said:

Would the police who received the report taken her for forensic examination for evidence purposes and part of that would be an STI check

 

I hope the woman has received counselling

I could not deal with the BiB photos.....😒

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Would the police who received the report taken her for forensic examination for evidence purposes and part of that would be an STI check

 

I hope the woman has received counselling

that's what my post was referring before all the bashing started, small brains don't even take the time to read a full post or try to understand the post, maybe/could be a language barrier

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, batata said:

so wait 3 months before making any non sense posts

Q: How soon after risky sex can you be 100% sure you are clear of HIV?

There is no single correct answer to this question. One recommended strategy is to get tested 2-4 weeks, 3 months, and 6 months after a risky exposure. Using a sensitive antigen/antibody HIV test, of those who are infected, most will test positive at 1 month; almost all will test positive at 3 months; and the rest will test positive at 6 months. If you have any symptoms that may be caused be acute HIV infection, you should be retested immediately, with an HIV viral load test included. Newer and more sensitive HIV tests make it more and more likely that HIV will be detected at earlier time points.

If you have been taking PrEP, tell your clinician that when you are getting tested because PrEP may affect the ability of the HIV tests to detect early HIV infection.

Remember, if you have had "risky sex," you may want to start PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) to prevent HIV infection. You should start this as soon as possible after the possible exposure to HIV, and ideally within 72 hours of the exposure--call your VA clinician or go to an emergency room or urgent care clinic.

For more information, please see the Getting Tested section of the Web site.

I think you have batata potatoes in your head not birn

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, colinneil said:

You should be ashamed by your comments about this case.

He has the detective mind

Not same you a normal reader

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bander said:

I bet he is far gone already running home to his mother for help and support and claiming to be the victim. They should build a hospital or clinic with support groups for raped women on Kho Phangan. I wonder how many girls get raped there every year without getting any kind of help or treatment (included those who never report it)? 

You're making it sound like Phangan is the rape capital of Thailand. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, 3MagicBeers said:

Can confirm two police/army helicopters are circling the Phangan west coast this morning. Assume its part of the investigation

They will cutch him .in thailand there is Camera everywhere. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Razek said:

Q: How soon after risky sex can you be 100% sure you are clear of HIV?

There is no single correct answer to this question. One recommended strategy is to get tested 2-4 weeks, 3 months, and 6 months after a risky exposure. Using a sensitive antigen/antibody HIV test, of those who are infected, most will test positive at 1 month; almost all will test positive at 3 months; and the rest will test positive at 6 months. If you have any symptoms that may be caused be acute HIV infection, you should be retested immediately, with an HIV viral load test included. Newer and more sensitive HIV tests make it more and more likely that HIV will be detected at earlier time points.

If you have been taking PrEP, tell your clinician that when you are getting tested because PrEP may affect the ability of the HIV tests to detect early HIV infection.

Remember, if you have had "risky sex," you may want to start PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) to prevent HIV infection. You should start this as soon as possible after the possible exposure to HIV, and ideally within 72 hours of the exposure--call your VA clinician or go to an emergency room or urgent care clinic.

For more information, please see the Getting Tested section of the Web site.

I think you have batata potatoes in your head not birn

Is PrEP available in Thailand???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...