Hunt for Thai man who raped Norwegian tourist on Koh Phangan

webfact

from what I know if they is a half moon party a few rules should be observed.leave anything of value in your hotel safe.everyone knows people will be drunk lots of brooze sold.also they will be  some people who will be silly and not do this.when I was in Africa and went out I carried only cash for drink and a taxi home/no foreign currency.never had a problem and the young lady travellers also the same.maybe some people do not do they homework when the travel

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bristolgeoff said:

from what I know if they is a half moon party a few rules should be observed.leave anything of value in your hotel safe.everyone knows people will be drunk lots of brooze sold.also they will be  some people who will be silly and not do this.when I was in Africa and went out I carried only cash for drink and a taxi home/no foreign currency.never had a problem and the young lady travellers also the same.maybe some people do not do they homework when the travel

In Brazil when they rob someone they always let the victims keep some coins for the buss ride back home ... :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, car720 said:

I think I will wait for the story to develop a little more.  I have seen these before.

They have the Guy, so it is a done Deal, ... and now can be acted on ... That is what they use to catch Criminals in a lot of places I think, ... their Viechels. ... This guy, .. like this do drove right back in to it, by the sound of it, .... just to make t REALLY easy for them ! ... I think that it would be fair to say that he probably had some mental problems that should be addressed, ....  as well as the Violence and the Rape.

14 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

So I was drugged and robed. Did you enter the monkhood afterward? 

In an orange robe, perhaps? 

Har Har ... No, no need to .... I was already in it, ... the technological Monasteries on the Sea ... The off shore Oil Exploration Industry ... 

19 hours ago, faraday said:

Mark, will you please simplfy your post for the 'deaf & hard of hearing'?

Ka pom.

????

Yes, that might be a good idea, ... and shorten them also ... Just call this one ... the top of the Hill !!! .... Right. ... Thanks

43 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

Har Har ... No, no need to .... I was already in it, ... the technological Monasteries on the Sea ... The off shore Oil Exploration Industry ... 

Re – ( So I was drugged and robed .... )  (Because I too BKK morals to Africa, which you should not do, or bring Norwegian ones to Thailand ) ….  So, …   "Did you enter the monkhood afterward?  ...  "In an orange robe, perhaps?"  Har Har …

...  Try doing continuous night shifts, from Midnight to mid-day, every day, for 35 to 70 days, (Depending on the offers, and how greedy you were feeling )

...  Steering the ship, through the night, towing 40 million dollars’ worth of Seismic exploration gear, trailing out for 7 or sometimes 12 Kilometers behind you, Like you cannot even see that far as it is over the Horizon,... ...   just you, and the very good, Philipino first mate up on the bridge, looking at the radar, ... while everyone else slept ?  ....  and having to make your own decisions about the Fishing boats, trawlers and other marine traffic that could easily trash you cables if they ran over them !  .... ...  You do not need the Orange robes after that.  Like the  Solitude, and the divorcing yourself from Reality, ... like everyone except the vessels course, the seismic equipment ..And the fishing boats and Trawlers ..  That were crewed by differing nationalities and they might not even be answering the radio, ....  And though miles away ....  But so was you gear also !  And they were often heading RIGHT towards it !  ....  ...  ( No, ....  You need a Beer !  Right !  Har Har  ... Or two !  ... )

Yes Scheismic. The Million dollar, working Monasteries out on the Sea ..and take you morals and actions with you … as it is a neutral environment …

47 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

Re – ( So I was drugged and robed .... )  (Because I too BKK morals to Africa, which you should not do, or bring Norwegian ones to Thailand ) ….  So, …   "Did you enter the monkhood afterward?  ...  "In an orange robe, perhaps?"  Har Har …

...  Try doing continuous night shifts, from Midnight to mid-day, every day, for 35 to 70 days, (Depending on the offers, and how greedy you were feeling )

...  Steering the ship, through the night, towing 40 million dollars’ worth of Seismic exploration gear, trailing out for 7 or sometimes 12 Kilometers behind you, Like you cannot even see that far as it is over the Horizon,... ...   just you, and the very good, Philipino first mate up on the bridge, looking at the radar, ... while everyone else slept ?  ....  and having to make your own decisions about the Fishing boats, trawlers and other marine traffic that could easily trash you cables if they ran over them !  .... ...  You do not need the Orange robes after that.  Like the  Solitude, and the divorcing yourself from Reality, ... like everyone except the vessels course, the seismic equipment ..And the fishing boats and Trawlers ..  That were crewed by differing nationalities and they might not even be answering the radio, ....  And though miles away ....  But so was you gear also !  And they were often heading RIGHT towards it !  ....  ...  ( No, ....  You need a Beer !  Right !  Har Har  ... Or two !  ... )

Yes Scheismic. The Million dollar, working Monasteries out on the Sea ..and take you morals and actions with you … as it is a neutral environment …

Yes Scheismic. The Million dollar, working Monasteries out on the Sea.  ..and take you morals and actions with you … as it is a neutral environment …

… Well there were probably an AB, 2 Observers, watching the return signal on the streamers, ...  and 3 Gunners out in the shack, watching the Positions and the signals coming back from the air guns also ... but for Navigation, ... Organization, ...and Timing, ... it was just YOU, and the Second mate up on the bridge ...

But, All Very Bhudistic actually, on night shift at least, … ( While the bosses were all asleep ) ... and taught you about carrying your values, ... Properly. … AND this DOES apply to this article, … and almost all of what I read on here in Good ! Thai Visa also ..

Navigation, …. Like stocks …. And Life I say ! … It all is just Considering you environment, … Like Geography, … both Physical and Personal, …. Memory of what happened before ? … … Risk evaluation,… ….  and then making a decision. 

... This Norwegian woman, unfortunately made the wrong one. … But good luck they caught the guy so fast. … Like she is still alive, and she will live, ... to make better decisions in the future I am sure. … (?)

... Like just the basics, .. would a Thai woman ever have done that, accepted a ride late at night,, on a motor bike of a stranger ? … No, none of them with their minds in tact, in the whole country I think. Still, you can NOT fault the Woman’s Kindness ? … Well except the man will now probably lose 30 years of his life for his stupid opportunistic mistake ! ... that was made available to him. .. With all due respect.

Archived