Paying PWA Account without paper bill.

Dazinoz

Last month I did not receive my paper PEA bill but have the app so knew how much I owed and payed via the app.

Now I have not received my PWA paper bill. Had a look at their website and, great, has English language selection. Selected pay account which takes me to an all Thai language page. Very clever.

Does anyone know how I can pay without having to goto the main office? I have last months bill. Can I take old bill to 711 and pay? They may charge last months bill which was higher than normal as the float valve on the tank failed and was overflowing. Not really worried about paying the extra just want to save a trip to the main office.

9 minutes ago, Samuel Smith said:

Does the app give you a bill with a barcode?  If yes, can get it scanned on your phone screen by the cashier at 7-11 etc.  Works for my dtac bill.

There is no app for PWA only PEA.

But old paper bill has barcode so I will try that at 711.

1 hour ago, Dazinoz said:

There is no app for PWA only PEA.

But old paper bill has barcode so I will try that at 711.

I thought 711 only accept the latest bill and not previous-months bills.

Anyway, if you don't mind the extra charge or 10 baht, you can ask for an auto-debit from the main office and your bank. They will deduct for you automatically.

Save the hassle. I think 711 charge 5 baht but then there's the petrol cost.

56 minutes ago, EricTh said:

I thought 711 only accept the latest bill and not previous-months bills.

Anyway, if you don't mind the extra charge or 10 baht, you can ask for an auto-debit from the main office and your bank. They will deduct for you automatically.

Save the hassle. I think 711 charge 5 baht but then there's the petrol cost.

Come to think of it I did goto 711 one time late and they would not accept the payment so I assume the same would happen with the old bill.

Normally bill payment is ok but did not arrived this month and was trying to avoid trip to main office but if I have to go there to pay I will set up auto debit.

18 hours ago, Dazinoz said:

Come to think of it I did goto 711 one time late and they would not accept the payment so I assume the same would happen with the old bill.

Normally bill payment is ok but did not arrived this month and was trying to avoid trip to main office but if I have to go there to pay I will set up auto debit.

PEA office in Airport Plaza or near Ban Tawai as well as main office.

I forgot to pay bill a couple of years ago. I woke up one morning to no power, my fault I know, but it didn't even get to the second bill or even a warning,, the <deleted> just walked up to the poll early one morning and removed the power meter !!!! I called the wife and she then called them and paid the bill and they had the meter back within an hour of the call, I gather it happens a lot . Off topic I know but one of the many hard lessons one has to learn when living in the LOS. 

Archived