BANGKOK 23 May 2019 01:35
webfact

Thai man admits to rape of Norwegian tourist on Koh Phangan

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

So, for 5 minutes of adrenalin rush he will spend 50 years in prison, was it worth it? in his warped sick minds, it probably was...

More like 50 days. It's not considered a serious crime in Thailand and as the PM said foreign women dressed provocitively are asking for it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

So, for 5 minutes of adrenalin rush he will spend 50 years in prison, was it worth it? in his warped sick minds, it probably was...

well he will cop a fair bit of legal rape for a few years ravers him than me

Posted (edited)

What about read the story before come with stupid comment ?

Edited by Jano22

4 hours ago, MARK74 said:

I will leave the moral breakdown stuff out of it but i doubt there is any real difference in the number of similar rapes happening in other party hot spots around the world or how they are dealt with by the local authorities. wander around deserted places in the middle of the night anywhere and as a lone female you may be putting yourself at risk as may a lone guy.

as for thais raping foreigners being dismissed, i'll just put that down to too many hours spent on here

No need to put it down to anything it's FACT. It's you who spends too much time on here. Why not join us here in the real world. This is Thailand RAPE is not considered a serious crime. Go see how a woman is treated in a Thai court and understand why so many of these rapes be they Thai or foreign are neither reported to the police or get to court. Watch and see there will be no reporting as to what happens this slug because its considered a revolving door crime. 

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Pretty sure that if some worthless piece of crap is not capable of even considering the consequences of such actions in the first place, never mind the total 'immorality'/ outright evilness involved - like the consequences just don't exist, and I don't mean some serious bad-asses 'F it' philosophy! - then actually weighing up, post-capture, whether what they did was WORTH getting locked up for it, I reckon would also have to be equally an 'unponderable'!!! Hence no lessons are EVER learned by such 'people'.. Jail? Its usually all there is. Hope they get raped themselves and die there!!! Fair's fair, karma and all that.. right? Even hanging would be too good for them. And just a waste of rope (unless it was left, 'conveniently', in their cells!). There are no obvious answers to the very existence of these blindly evil people and their THOUGHTLESS crimes. If any 'god' existed no such things would even be happening - 'HIS hand in everything..' they say!! -  So, 'eternal damnation' aside as the crap it is.. On the spot executions for those 'caught in the act', anyone???

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Jail for a month for dealing drugs? What is he going to get for rape? 500 baht and a wai?

I think you'll find the article says he was out of jail for a month.

My advice to all ladies visiting Thailand is to minimise contact with Thai men especially those "working" in the tourism industry. Remember my estimation about 76.1% of them are scumbag. 😁 

7 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Jail for a month for dealing drugs? What is he going to get for rape? 500 baht and a wai?

Inactive post most likely!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MARK74 said:

I will leave the moral breakdown stuff out of it but i doubt there is any real difference in the number of similar rapes happening in other party hot spots around the world or how they are dealt with by the local authorities. wander around deserted places in the middle of the night anywhere and as a lone female you may be putting yourself at risk as may a lone guy.

as for thais raping foreigners being dismissed, i'll just put that down to too many hours spent on here

So the fact you think it is not an immoral activity to rape then you sir appear to condone the act. If you think other civilised nations cover up and/or give as lenient sentences to rapists as Thailand does then you appear to be extremely misguided.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

He looks like a nice boy

He doesn’t look Burmese enough to be the guilty party....

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, P Funk said:

CASTRATION!!

Do you mean castration or emasculation...or just not know the difference?

I wonder, did he simply fess up to the cops after he was caught or did they help him remember? 

8 hours ago, worgeordie said:

But they are still raping tourists.

regards worgeordie

And they will probably rape more. I think that the society is changing. ,,,