Jump to content
BANGKOK 22 May 2019 09:33
topt

Can I change wifi card to increase speed and add bluetooth?

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, thedemon said:

Sure, just tell me which one you want.

 

Thanks. 🙂

 

Though can't see clearly as to what you have. Dual Band Wireless AC if there is one spare after topt makes his choice.

 

Where are you located?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KneeDeep said:

 

Thanks. 🙂

 

Though can't see clearly as to what you have. Dual Band Wireless AC if there is one spare after topt makes his choice.

 

Where are you located?

 

I think you may have missed posts from earlier today with clearer photos. I live nearby the Phra Nang Khlao bridge (there is a purple line station there). Or you can PM me an address and I will have it mailed to you next week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, thedemon said:

 

I think you may have missed posts from earlier today with clearer photos. I live nearby the Phra Nang Khlao bridge (there is a purple line station there). Or you can PM me an address and I will have it mailed to you next week. 

 

 

How did I miss that? Will take a look thanks.

 

An N 6235 and a 7260HMW thanks. 

Edited by KneeDeep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2019 at 9:07 PM, KneeDeep said:

 

 

How did I miss that? Will take a look thanks.

 

An N 6235 and a 7260HMW thanks. 

That's fine. Will you PM me an address? Or?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...