tm30 cheang wattana

On page 2 of the TM30 form, "Names of Aliens in Residence" I have some questions:

- the column "Date of Arrival": is that the date of last entry into Thailand or the date of arrival at the residence?

- the column " Expire date of stay": is that the "permission to stay" date or the end date of my lease agreement?

- the column "Relationship": would be "Leasee"

I ask about the date of arrival because I last arrived in Thailand on 11.10.2017, but came back from 3 nights in Jomtien last week (Thursday 23.05.2019)

Thanks

11 minutes ago, maccra said:

the column "Date of Arrival": is that the date of last entry into Thailand or the date of arrival at the residence?

- the column " Expire date of stay": is that the "permission to stay" date or the end date of my lease agreement?

Arrival date into the country.

The date your current permit to stay ends.

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Arrival date into the country.

The date your current permit to stay ends.

Ubon...I read your sample tm30 form in a thread, which was helpful. I'm planning to fill in form as possessor. On page 2 where I will also myself, the last box right hand side "Relationship"..... what do I write there. Dumb question just not sure.

27 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

On page 2 where I will also myself, the last box right hand side "Relationship"..... what do I write there

I am not really sure what should go in that space. In your case perhaps you could put self.

• Thanks 1

All the samples I've seen have:

ลูกค้า   Customer

in the Relationship column. 

I wouldn't fret it too much, just put Self, or Customer.

Date of Arrival should match the TM6 (stamp on the back) and Arrival  (rectangular) stamp in your passport.

Expiry date of stay is when your current extension expires.

There are codes for Nationality (American: A05), Australia is A08, Type of Visa (Non-imm 1 Yr: 04), Point of Entry: 00S07 (Suvarnabhumi), but I wouldn't sweat those either, just spell it out.

• Thanks 1

I have been looking through a few threads (of the many) on this topic and have not come across a sample TM30 form filled in. Would highly appreciate if someone could add a link to a sample. Thanks

• Thanks 1

Did the 90 day online earlier this month to CW. Received approval within a couple of days, on 14-05, with the following remark noted on it - "Please talk with your house owner for notify T.M.30."

The condo is in my Thai wife's name so she registered on-line to notify with all required attachments. Received an e-mail within 2-3 days to confirm e-mail address, confirmed. After several days never received the login or password and on checking status it returned "Registration information not found". My wife then spent several hours over the next few days attempting to call immigation, phone not answered or "can not connect" message. Eventually got through to someone who told her she needs to go to CW with a blank CD. She then called our agent who handles the extensions who checked the status when at CW. Result - my wife has been told to report herself at CW in person and pay a fine of THB800 for late notification!

Considering that neither of us was even aware of TM30 until I received the 90 day approval and we then acted immediately to rectify I consider it bloody disgusting that they should now try to extort money for a delay that was caused by their own innefficent on-line system and their inability to answer their telephones. Very tempting to refuse to pay but I guess they will then just come after me!

6 minutes ago, RupertIII said:

Very tempting to refuse to pay but I guess they will then just come after me!

They are after the home owner (your wife) but if fine is not paid and TM-30 filed you will most likely not be able to extend your stay.  My son had to pay the fine yesterday at CW, although I was able to do 90 day report by mail this month and did not receive any such notice - just a normal receipt.  Our only notice that tm-30 was now a requirement was reading on this forum.

• Like 1

I received the necessary documents from my landlord. He also filled in the TM30 form, signed it and sent it to me to print out. The other documents also I can print out.

My concern now is regarding the TM30 dates. This is the first time the landlord will submit TM30. He dated it 29.05.2018. The "On date" on page 1, he has put 31.10.2015. That is the date I first moved into the condo and the start of the rental contract. On page 2, the "arrival date" is 11.10.2017, the last time I entered Thailand. Just last week I spent 3 nights in a hotel in Jomtien.

I feel that with these dates from 2015 and 2018 that this is just asking for trouble and unnecessary questions from immigration (and fine!). Would it be better to just fill out TM30 based on my last return from Jomtien i.e. Form dated 29.05.2019, "On date" 23.05.2019  and forget about the history from 2015, 2018?

As alternative, I think I could self file and fill the form in myself, as possessor (because I am the leasee).

13 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

...There are codes for Nationality (American: A05), Australia is A08, Type of Visa (Non-imm 1 Yr: 04), Point of Entry: 00S07 (Suvarnabhumi), but I wouldn't sweat those either, just spell it out.

Whose list of country codes, list of points of entry and type of visa are these? Can you post links to them?

For countries, I have seen three alphabetical digits (in passports) and three numerical digits (for import and export statistics, if I remember correctly)

3 hours ago, Maestro said:

Whose list of country codes, list of points of entry and type of visa are these? Can you post links to them?

These are detailed within tabs of the Excel spreadsheet hotels use to upload to the online TM30 system - this allows them to do nightly reports involving hundreds of guests in one go.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

Third of four links on the start page, lower right.

TM30_FORM (1).xls

5 hours ago, Maestro said:

For countries, I have seen three alphabetical digits (in passports) and three numerical digits (for import and export statistics, if I remember correctly)

We had no issue using "U.S.A." as nationality (which is the correct term), non imm O and Bangkok as entry.  Agree with below - no need to make it more difficult.  

18 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

but I wouldn't sweat those either, just spell it out.

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

These are detailed within tabs of the Excel spreadsheet hotels use to upload to the online TM30 system - this allows them to do nightly reports involving hundreds of guests in one go.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

Third of four links on the start page, lower right.

TM30_FORM (1).xls 106.5 kB · 1 download

Thank you. Good to see someone with inside knowledge.

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

We had no issue using "U.S.A." as nationality (which is the correct term)

Meh. Thai Immigration uses "American" in most data entry systems. At least they do for the 90-day online report system.

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

no need to make it more difficult.  

Yeah, but if you're using the online system, and uploading a spreadsheet you really have to "follow the rules". Eventually, the manually-filed TM30 has to get transposed into these codes anyway.

58 minutes ago, Maestro said:

Good to see someone with inside knowledge.

No inside knowledge, just preparing for using the online system in the future to report many folks. A hotel in the neighborhood uses this method, they batch from the check-in system, into Excel via a macro, then, doink, upload ~ 02:00 daily. Otherwise, they'd never be able to keep up, entering each record individually, and fewer mistakes.

5 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Meh. Thai Immigration uses "American" in most data entry systems. At least they do for the 90-day online report system.

I know and I can not use that system in any case.  ????

But American is not the correct term.  Suspect we will accept USA about the same time we change to metric.