Controversial book claims Elvis Presley was a paedophile and had underage lovers

snoop1130

Controversial book claims Elvis Presley was a paedophile and had underage lovers

0_Aloha-From-Hawaii.jpg

Author Joel Williamson claims that Elvis preyed on girls as young as 14 (Image: Getty Images)

A biography has sensationally claimed that Elvis Presley was a paedophile who preyed on underage girls.

According to author Joel Williamson in his controversial 2014 book Elvis Presley: A Southern Life, while on tour aged 22, the king of rock had a string of girlfriends as young as 14.

Williamson even claims that Elvis once slept with a young fan and took her to the hospital himself when their condom broke during sex.

According to the Sun in the book, Williamson also details an incident with three young 14-year-old fans who the Blue Suede Shoes singer befriended.

Full Story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/elvis-presley-paedophile-book-claims-15750260

The book was published in 2014, & now the bastion of truth aka The Sun & lefties rag The Mirror decide it's suddenly newsworthy.

Until The Daily Mail, substantiates this, I won't believe it.

:whistling:

How about Bill Wyman then....? He was tupping Mandy whatever her name was, long time ago.

Back when I was 24, I had consensual relations with a very developed and horny 16 year old American in the Caribbean, who flat out lied about her age (friends told me later). No drugs or alcohol were involved, it was the classic "one thing leading to another", on a tropical beach.

I didn't 'game' her, I was hopeless at all that anyway. She practically had to take the lead!

Also, people were not as hysterical as now. 

Prepubescent children, rightly need protection.

Horny devious teens, then and now, definitely need a separate category.

Maybe the ability to reproduce should be a more sensible marker than some wishful thinking by adults with sexual hang ups of their own?

Let Elvis rest in Peace. He was no Michael Jackson, that guy really was 'Bad' we should have taken that song more seriously.

11 hours ago, Small Joke said:

Back when I was 24, I had consensual relations with a very developed and horny 16 year old American in the Caribbean, who flat out lied about her age (friends told me later). No drugs or alcohol were involved, it was the classic "one thing leading to another", on a tropical beach.

I didn't 'game' her, I was hopeless at all that anyway. She practically had to take the lead!

Also, people were not as hysterical as now. 

Prepubescent children, rightly need protection.

Horny devious teens, then and now, definitely need a separate category.

Maybe the ability to reproduce should be a more sensible marker than some wishful thinking by adults with sexual hang ups of their own?

Let Elvis rest in Peace. He was no Michael Jackson, that guy really was 'Bad' we should have taken that song more seriously.

So, so true.  

How come we never hear about the young girls 'gaming' the famous and rich older guys, but I forget that girls never do that sort of thing.  After living in Thailand for so many years I should know this, right?

So what? Elvis was a rock star. Girls have been throwing themselves at male lead musicians since Adam was a pup. He was supposed to check the ID of every female before he shagged them, with their enthusiastic co-operation? Half his luck.

2 hours ago, car720 said:

So, so true.  

How come we never hear about the young girls 'gaming' the famous and rich older guys, but I forget that girls never do that sort of thing.  After living in Thailand for so many years I should know this, right?

Only the hansum ones!

More sensational rubbish and a misuse of the word paedophile/pedophile.

Definition.Pedophilia (paedophilia in British English) is a psychiatric disorder when a person sixteen years of age or older is primarily or exclusively sexually attracted to children who have not begun puberty (usually under 12 years old).[1][2][3][4][5]

By the definition Elvis was not a pedophile, but had  a sexual encounter at the age of 22 with a 14 year old. Not at all uncommon.

23 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

A 17 yr old boy having sex with his gf on her 16 birthday is a normal young man, but if he did it the day before he’s a paedophile.

but if he did it the day before he’s a paedophile statutory rapist in some jurisdictions, but not a pedophile.

16 hours ago, surangw said:

Jerry Lee Lewis.   probably part of  the music business culture then.

Well, they were friends, or associates at least.  Things are different in that part of the country.

When I was a teenager this friend of a girlfriend was a gal with the most incredible, womanly body -- all the right stuff in all the right places and just the right amount of it.  Thing is she was 15.  If you saw her back then you'd say no <deleted>' way!  She should be around 60 now.

3 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Obviously, I wasn't talking about your village!

15 is totally OK in France and Spain and many states in the USA.

I've never managed to have sex with anyone under 19 years old (and they were all 40 years or more ago)

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

15 is totally OK in France and Spain and many states in the USA.

I've never managed to have sex with anyone under 19 years old (and they were all 40 years or more ago)

You were either a late developer or you got lucky with an older girl as a teenager. I had an uncle, who when he was 17 moved in with his teacher. These were different days, and that's why I'd give Elvis a pass.

Archived