Controversial book claims Elvis Presley was a paedophile and had underage lovers

snoop1130

19 hours ago, faraday said:

The book was published in 2014, & now the bastion of truth aka The Sun & lefties rag The Mirror decide it's suddenly newsworthy.

Until The Daily Mail, substantiates this, I won't believe it.

:whistling:

How about Bill Wyman then....? He was tupping Mandy whatever her name was, long time ago.

Since when the sun and the mirror are left media?   Conspiracy ideology is obsolete and used just to avoid facts and reality.

Do you know at which age he met his wife?  It confirm what the book bring.  Nothing new.

52 minutes ago, Petchou said:

Since when the sun and the mirror are left media?   Conspiracy ideology is obsolete and used just to avoid facts and reality.

Do you know at which age he met his wife?  It confirm what the book bring.  Nothing new.

What are you on about?

If you re read my first sentence, I called The Mirror leftie, which it is, but not the Sun.

Wyman was 47 when he met Mandy, who was 13.

No ideology there, conspiratorial or otherwise.

Ok na?

????

1 minute ago, faraday said:

Your comment is rather too contraversial, & if it is meant to be humorous, fails, Robert.

Not meant to be humorous. 

Just making a sarcastic point that pedos should not RIP, as was suggested by the poster that I quoted.

3 hours ago, RobMuir said:

Not meant to be humorous. 

Just making a sarcastic point that pedos should not RIP, as was suggested by the poster that I quoted.

I got your sarcasm, still i found your comment quite humorous, i blame the beer.

Just now, madmen said:

Girls mature faster than guys. When I was 16 years old 14 year olds were all over me and a few not virgins.

I hope that this thread doesnt turn into a thread about posters boasting about their childhood sexual conquests 

I hope that this thread doesnt turn into a thread about posters boasting about their childhood sexual conquests 
Not boasting. Who gives a rats. Just saying in my experience the girls were far more sexually aggressive than the boys and at a younger age.

Sent from my star using Tapatalk

Archived