Filipino teacher charged over rape of very young student

geovalin

Kandal Provincial Court yesterday charged a Filipino teacher, who taught English at a private school in Takhmao city, over the rape of a four-year-old girl who was his student. Colonel Sar Keopiseth, chief of Takhmao city police, identified the accused as Roman Palo Aquino, a 27-year-old teacher who taught English at Western International School in Kandal province’s Takhmao city.

Col Keopiseth said the victim was a four-year-old girl who was a student of Mr Aquino. Col Keopiseth said that Mr Aquino was charged with rape with aggravating circumstances and faces seven to fifteen years in jail if convicted.

Col Keopiseth stated that Mr Aquino was arrested by Takhmao city police on Friday following a complaint lodged by the victim’s parents. Mr Aquino is currently in pre-trial detention. Captain Meng Hong said the victim’s father picked up his daughter from school on Friday at 10.30am. After arriving home, her mother was getting ready to bathe her daughter when she noticed blood on the little girl’s underwear and on her genitals.

read more https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50603781/teacher-charged-over-rape-of-student/

5 hours ago, geovalin said:

rape (of a 4 year old child) with aggravating circumstances and faces seven to fifteen years in jail if convicted.

7 to 15!  You have to be joking?

Notwithstanding the fact he might not survive the sentence it is still a little light when considering the offence.

1 hour ago, IAMHERE said:

I wonder if he is guilty.

If he is guilty he deserves the death penalty! Nothing more, nothing less. If it was my daughter, he WILL die! No matter how long it will take. Animals like him do not deserve any oxygen! I mean it!

Archived