Jump to content

"Ai Moss" the rapist taken on reenactment of rape of Norwegian tourist in Koh Phangan


webfact

Recommended Posts

"Ai Moss" the rapist taken on reenactment of rape of Norwegian tourist in Koh Phangan
 
3pm.jpg
Picture: Daily News
 
A video and media show accompanied the reenactment of the rape of a 26 year old Norwegian tourist after a 33 year old Thai man was arrested for the crime.
 
Rewat "Moss" Hansuwan was picked up within 24 hours of the crime. He had offered help to the victim to find her lost wallet but he ended up raping her on the beach after the Half Moon Party on the holiday island. 
 
The governor of Surat Thai has spoken about the damage to tourism and his province. 
 
news_aulxvfTVrp160541_533.jpg
Picture: Daily News
 
No mention was made about the victim in a video of a press conference. 
 
The suspect who has admitted the offence had a list of crimes including attempted murder and theft. He had come out of jail just before Songkran.
 
Thai Rath showed a video of the steps in the reenactment of the man they called "Ai Moss" (a term castigating the suspect).
 
He was shown in vaselined-out handcuffs on a bike with a person that appeared to be a Thai woman in a blonde wig and surgical mask.
 
He was then shown simulating the mounting of this woman on the beach as police and the provincial governor looked on. 
 
Pictures on Daily News showed officers smiling. 
 
news_kNaWzcHyne160540_533.jpg
Picture: Daily News
 
In a press conference in the Thai Rath video provincial governor Witchawut Jinto spoke of the damage to tourism and Surat Thani. 
 
He didn't mention the victim in the video preferring to talk about the damage done by the "bad man who had shown no remorse". 
 
Daily News said that Moss claimed he was egged on when the tourist allegedly put her hands round him on the bike. But she resisted when he groped her on the beach and then he punched and raped her. 
 
They said that the bike used in the crime belonged to a policeman and was in for repair where Moss worked. 
 
He had a long list of previous offences in Nakorn Sri Thammarat as follows:
 
2006: Attempted murder 
2011: Gun possession
2012: Theft
2015: Driving while drugged
2016: Drug taking
2016: Drug possession. 
 
He had been let out of Surat Thani jail on 11th April.
 
Source: Daily News | Thai Rath
 
 
thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-15
 
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, webfact said:

The governor of Surat Thai has spoken about the damage to tourism and his province. 

Priorities.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I really wish they could do away with these pointless reenactments, which serve no practical purpose, other than a photo op for the cops, but which doesn't take into consideration the feelings of the victim.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, webfact said:
He was then shown simulating the mounting of this woman on the beach as police and the provincial governor looked on. 
 
Pictures on Daily News showed officers smiling. 

Now tell me the police here aren't worthless - they didn't catch him, CCTV did. All they can do is laugh about it and worry for Thailand, not the victim. Despicable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

I really wish they could do away with these pointless reenactments, which serve no practical purpose, other than a photo op for the cops, but which doesn't take into consideration the feelings of the victim.

Absolutely. Aside from anything else, the reenactment of the "mounting" is just plain rotten. I hope the victim doesn't ever have to see such uncaring self aggrandizement from the cops.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, webfact said:
He had a long list of previous offences in Nakorn Sri Thammarat as follows:
 
2006: Attempted murder 
2011: Gun possession
2012: Theft
2015: Driving while drugged
2016: Drug taking
2016: Drug possession.  
 
He had been let out of Surat Thani jail on 11th April.

Quite impressive, perhaps more in other provinces to add his track record?

This scumbag is just a burden to society, barely worth the cost to keep him in jail for life.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

How many cops does it take to do a reenactment? They must half of the local force out there watching this show, half of them grinning and laughing. Would have been a good time to rob the bank, as there wouldn't have been a copper within ten miles.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, darksidedog said:

How many cops does it take to do a reenactment? They must half of the local force out there watching this show, half of them grinning and laughing. Would have been a good time to rob the bank, as there wouldn't have been a copper within ten miles.

But but got to get in the photo shoot, let people believe we are actually doing something.

Great photo look at all the scrambled egg on the hats.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

half of the local force out there watching this show, half of them grinning and laughing

Well, one forum member did mention the wig some posts before. :laugh:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tacky, tacky, tacky. I bet these are the same ghouls who rush to the sound of a motorbike crash to stand around gawking and taking pictures. Its just sick.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thai police - they grab every opportunity to display their buffoonery. They are undoubtedly the least professional 'force' anywhere, stuffed into their tight little uniforms they parade around like little roosters - their closest IQ match I believe.

 

This is a disgusting, abhorrent display, for what? The vermin has confessed, the victim has identified him - why the f...ing circus? To show everyone how efficient they are?

 

Exactly how much did it cost to fly a helicopter over the island, all day, and what exactly did that achieve? Checking CCTV cameras in the sky?

 

We have a lazy, good for nothing dog that, only when we arrive home, starts chasing imaginary cats or even her own shadow, just to show that she is worthy of existence. Nobody is fooled.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...