Thai man "wanted dead or alive" gives himself up following gun attack on 7-Eleven woman

webfact

Thai man "wanted dead or alive" gives himself up following gun attack on 7-Eleven woman

4pm.jpg

The Thai man who police in Nakorn Sri Thammarat had threatened to shoot to kill has given himself up.

Thanakorn Sutsai - now revealed as a soldier serving in the far south - shot his ex girlfriend 24 year old Orn-anong Phromsrikaew in the face at her room.

The worker at the Huay Prik branch of 7-Eleven was hit in the mouth with the bullet exiting through her cheek. She is recovering in hospital. 

Police prepared a stake out at the place where they believed the suspect was saying with the local chief saying that officers should shoot him if he resisted. 

That proved unnecessary as the heat on Thanakorn resulted in him giving up first.

He said that after the shooting of his ex he had gone to Yala where he was stationed. 

He had shot Orn-anong in a jealous rage after she had started a relationship with a married man after their break-up. before that he had kept close tabs on her even though he had been sent to the far south.

Bail was denied. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-15

How is the girl he shot?

I haven't heard an update on this (do we ever?).  But apparently the bullet entered her mouth and exited through her cheek.  That would suggest minimal injury, (unless she had her mouth closed at the time, in which case a visit to the dentist is needed..).

13 hours ago, mercman24 said:

bugger thats bad news, i was hoping he caught a bullet,

ha ha ha .. I think it would have been better news story if when he showed up at the police station, someone would have just shot him.  LOL. 

I know of many Thai women, who stay single without these, Thai ego guys. I met one who

still lives with her mon, and is very happy to be single. There are some smart women who do live

in Thailand and do not trust the fragile Thai males. Hope the young woman recovers, and the guy

gets his just desserts..

Geezer

12 hours ago, simon43 said:

I haven't heard an update on this (do we ever?).  But apparently the bullet entered her mouth and exited through her cheek.  That would suggest minimal injury, (unless she had her mouth closed at the time, in which case a visit to the dentist is needed..).

22 hours ago, webfact said:

The worker at the Huay Prik branch of 7-Eleven was hit in the mouth with the bullet exiting through her cheek. She is recovering in hospital.

Archived