Jump to content

Deported! Handicapped Chinese beggar came to Thailand to make money


webfact

Recommended Posts

Deported! Handicapped Chinese beggar came to Thailand to make money
 
1292.jpg
Picture: 77JOWO
 
A Chinese tourist was arrested in Chumphon in Thailand's south on Monday for begging. 
 
He Deyang, 54, was picked up by the road near the railway tracks after he was seen soliciting people for money.
 
He was on crutches as he has a bad left leg and sympathetic Thais were giving him money. 
 
The police found out that Deyang had entered Thailand through Don Muang airport on April 29th on a tourist visa. 
 
He had gone first to beg in Chonburi now was trying his luck in Chumphon. 
 
He was found in possession of 7,895 baht and admitted to all charges of begging.
 
He was fined and then handed over to immigration for deportation. 
 
Source: 77JOWO
 
 
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chinese beggar? hey buddy, begging in the streets are occupation reserved for Thai people only, shoo back to China, after all with 1.4 billion chinese, surly you will have better luck there...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, colinneil said:

After reading this, i best shelve my plans of trying to make some money.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Ha ha!

Put some make-up on in order to look like Widow Twankey, you'll probably get more sympathy.

Don't forget to shout out, "He's behind you!", as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, webfact said:
 
He was found in possession of 7,895 baht and admitted to all charges of begging.
 
He was fined and then handed over to immigration for deportation

Not even 8000 barts no Beggars banquet for him then .. 

But he should be fine later .. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Did he have to stump up the proceeds of his begging as well as the fine? He'll be left without a leg to stand on.

 

The crutch of the matter is he wasn't causing any 'arm to anyone and doing this to a knee-dy person is just sticking the boot in .. if you were to ask me .. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

What was the fine?.  7895 b ..lol

Actually they can't really fine him otherwise how will this quality Chinese tourist get home. Swim up the river maybe.

You have to pay. Immigration don't pay for any foreigners except for maybe Khmer's,Laos and Burmese who are easily kicked over the border.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Chinese beggar? hey buddy, begging in the streets are occupation reserved for Thai people only, shoo back to China, after all with 1.4 billion chinese, surly you will have better luck there...

He was copying that German with the fat leg, worked for him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i may sound cynical, but i seldom give money to "beggars". what i mean is this: the state should take care of those not having sufficient means to make a decent living. that is why  we citizens pay taxes

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

i may sound cynical, but i seldom give money to "beggars". what i mean is this: the state should take care of those not having sufficient means to make a decent living. that is why  we citizens pay taxes

 

We all know perfectly well that the state is not doing crap for the poor here, so your reasoning may be good for a western country but not to this place.

To me it sounds like you really just want to keep your conscious clear without sparing any change to help someone in need..

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...