BANGKOK
elcaro

Ho Chi Minh City Multiple Entry Non-O Visa (Marriage) - Report

@ubonjoedid I see you mention in the past a way to get maximum out of the Visa. Was it go out when it nearly expires and it can be extended for 60 days at immigration?

1 minute ago, elcaro said:

@ubonjoedid I see you mention in the past a way to get maximum out of the Visa. Was it go out when it nearly expires and it can be extended for 60 days at immigration?

Yes you can.

• Thanks 1

I know this question is almost impossible to answer but I'll ask anyway. I'm now in HCMC and will be leaving tomorrow. Just wondering how likely they will check I'll have enough funds (20.000thb) at the airport (Don Mueng). I just got my visa multi non-o based on marriage. Passport is pretty empty and I'm from Scandinavia...

I just don't like to take out too much dongs with me...

51 minutes ago, ReinDeerMan said:

Just wondering how likely they will check I'll have enough funds (20.000thb) at the airport (Don Mueng).

Not very likely at all. I do not recall any recent reports of them asking for it when a person had a non-o visa to use for entry.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Not very likely at all. I do not recall any recent reports of them asking for it when a person had a non-o visa to use for entry.

Thanks ubonjoe...