My Maybach is not drawing enough looks...

Similar problem with the Bentley, what does a man need to do to get attention these days...? 

It's good with potholes and the occasional surface flooding. On sunny days we just use the Scoopy. 

maxresdefault-7.jpg?w=1024&h=614&crop=1

screen-shot-2019-05-10-at-8.59.15-am.jpg

11 hours ago, skippybangkok said:

..... said a guy on Saigon

Isn’t communism just great , egalitarian and harmonious society

The only time I've seen a Bugatti Veyron in the flesh was in Saigon.  It was parked outside Sun Wah Tower one night, where all the rich people like to show off their cars, but I found this photo of it outside the Sheraton on the net.

image.png.8de92eb3e35f244bbbcac3d5dad5be08.png

1 hour ago, skippybangkok said:

Image1557972091.246735.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

While VN and China might be one party communist governments (politically) they are not communist economically.

Capitalism works much better under a one party state to that is friendly to the capitalist's needs than it does a democratic based government that represents the interests of the people. VN and China would be considered 'state capitalism'. Ho is rolling over in his grave these days.

P.S. That is one ugly color scheme.

Edit: This is my 666th post. Must be the mark of the devil.

40 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

That's just tacky.  Unlike my delightfully restrained SLR.

Image result for Mercedes-McLaren SLR 999 Red Gold

I'll admit, the inside is a bit more showy, but all done in the best possible taste.

Related image

The ultimate display of tacky 

15 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

That's a stunning looking car. I might just get me one of those lol

Would almost have had one but when I enquired there was no option for a tow bar to pull my caravan. So opted for the white transit instead. ????

While VN and China might be one party communist governments (politically) they are not communist economically.

Capitalism works much better under a one party state to that is friendly to the capitalist's needs than it does a democratic based government that represents the interests of the people. VN and China would be considered 'state capitalism'. Ho is rolling over in his grave these days.

P.S. That is one ugly color scheme.

Edit: This is my 666th post. Must be the mark of the devil.

LoL re uncle Ho

The owner must of been annoyed, everyone thought it was a S500 - “ I gotta do something drastic to differentiate “

A bit weird, cause I know someone with a Maybach of the highest end, and their car is humongous, not this s500 remodel type Maybach

10 minutes ago, skippybangkok said:

LoL re uncle Ho

The owner must of been annoyed, everyone thought it was a S500 - “ I gotta do something drastic to differentiate “

A bit weird, cause I know someone with a Maybach of the highest end, and their car is humongous, not this s500 remodel type Maybach

The S600 Pullman is about 6 mtrs long. The S650 is shorter

39 minutes ago, skippybangkok said:

It pulled up next to me in a jam in Bangkok once. Without going into details, my car is quite large, but I felt like I was in a tinker toy parked next to that Maybach. Not just long, but tall too

The s600 Pullman is taller , allowing one to sit upright without feeling cramped in the back, also an almost :lay flat seat for two forward facing rear passengers, carries four rear passengers.

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 10:49 AM, skippybangkok said:
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 10:46 AM, RJRS1301 said:
The S600 Pullman is about 6 mtrs long. The S650 is shorter

It pulled up next to me in a jam in Bangkok once. Without going into details, my car is quite large, but I felt like I was in a tinker toy parked next to that Maybach. Not just long, but tall too

Lamborghini LM002

I had once this little car near my car. Looking out of my window I looked at it's tires.

And because it has a 12 cylinder Lamborghini engine I saw it only for a few seconds...

jay-leno-and-the-lamborghini-lm002_10053

Archived