Anyone selling a Thailand Elite LIFETIME membership?

In the early days of the TE program, they were selling LIFETIME memberships (which never expire).

Is there anyone on this forum who still has one (or maybe knows somebody who has one) and would be interested in selling it?

Please PM.

Thank you for your attention.

I've seen them come up for sale occasionally, so I assume they're transferable?

Seems like this would be better served in the Classified section, under Want to Buy?

Edited by impulse

2 hours ago, impulse said:

I've seen them come up for sale occasionally, so I assume they're transferable?

I never understood this either. What's to stop a 90 year old passing on a lifetime plan to their great grandson? 

To paraphrase the tagline from the manufacturer of one of the DPM's borrowed watches, you never actually own an Elite lifetime visa, you merely look after it for the next generation...

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

They are transferable one time. There is a fee for processing the transfer. It is known that there are some in possession of the lifetime Elite who are interested in selling, but only at the right price. Typically buyers expect to get it on the cheap, but those possessing it have a higher expectation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't seen any of them for sale in a long long time.

Some of the 30Y ones have been listed on Bahtsold etc but the expectation of the owner was out of whack compared to the simple 20Y option for 1M THB that comes without any benefits.