PM warned not to interfere in Philip Morris court case

webfact

17 minutes ago, sjaak327 said:

I do not think this bloke was ever above the law, and did never have the possibility to issue article 44 wonders. Shoot the messenger, even if the message is absolutely correct. But we all know you are a junta lacky. Credibility be damned. 

Oh behave yourself - this is Chalerm - one of the most odious individuals (and family) in the entire Thai political cesspool. 

31 minutes ago, realfunster said:

Oh behave yourself - this is Chalerm - one of the most odious individuals (and family) in the entire Thai political cesspool. 

I know, yet his message is correct, his motives I don't care about, but I can take a wild guess. Anyone opposing Prayuth for the right reasons should do just that. Love it.

2 minutes ago, ericthai said:

You think so?? Taksin thought he owned the system, but now he is in exile.

Thaksin never granted himself amnesty, Prayuth did. In the constitution he ordered drafted. As long as that constitution is in place, Prayuth has nothing to fear.

8 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

I do not think this bloke was ever above the law, and did never have the possibility to issue article 44 wonders. Shoot the messenger, even if the message is absolutely correct. But we all know you are a junta lacky. Credibility be damned. 

Whatever rows your boat. I've criticised the regime many times and they deserve it, their version of democracy is a total sham and they need to be gone. But your version doesn't criticize clowns like chalerm so I guess we all know what type of folks you support. 

7 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

Thaksin never granted himself amnesty, Prayuth did. In the constitution he ordered drafted. As long as that constitution is in place, Prayuth has nothing to fear.

True Thaksin never personally granted himself amnesty but it's well known / proven he unethically tried to get others to do it at 3.00am in the morning and as always he was quite prepared to throw his lackeys and cronies under the bus if need be. 

7 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

I know, yet his message is correct, his motives I don't care about, but I can take a wild guess. Anyone opposing Prayuth for the right reasons should do just that. Love it.

Your statement says a lot about you.

You really believe chalerm made his statement as an honest and sincere comment?

Whatever rows your boat. I've criticised the regime many times and they deserve it, their version of democracy is a total sham and they need to be gone. But your version doesn't criticize clowns like chalerm so I guess we all know what type of folks you support. 
I support no-one. I just think that the Thai electorate should be allowed to vote, and subsequently, any resulting government should not be deposed off by illegal means. Rule of law and such, thought that was a biggy with you right?

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

Your statement says a lot about you.  

You really believe chalerm made his statement as an honest and sincere comment?

No, does that mean the message is any less valid?  

Chalerm is not the one running this country without a mandate...

True Thaksin never personally granted himself amnesty but it's well known / proven he unethically tried to get others to do it at 3.00am in the morning and as always he was quite prepared to throw his lackeys and cronies under the bus if need be. 
Yep, however one does not need to worry about failed attempts using a legitimate mandate, one needs to worry about successful attempts with the barrel of the gun type of mandate Prayuth used. Rule of law again...

8 minutes ago, sjaak327 said:

Yep, however one does not need to worry about failed attempts using a legitimate mandate, one needs to worry about successful attempts with the barrel of the gun type of mandate Prayuth used. Rule of law again...

Now you're really struggling, keep at it but beware of a seizure.

32 minutes ago, sjaak327 said:

No, does that mean the message is any less valid?  

Chalerm is not the one running this country without a mandate...

By the way your off topic, so I'll go off topic too, 'bring on Thanathorn, to stir up many items that urgently need reform and reshaping, new attitudes and more'. But I doubt he needed ironic statements from chalerm. 

36 minutes ago, sjaak327 said:

I support no-one. I just think that the Thai electorate should be allowed to vote, and subsequently, any resulting government should not be deposed off by illegal means. Rule of law and such, thought that was a biggy with you right?

Rule of law, yes I believe there's a lot of work to be done to build a whole different attitude to the concept of law and order and how it's (just as one input) needed to build a civil society with equal and fair access to the judicial processes, and including total removal of laws that the public cannot comment on or criticize the judiciary or their decisions. And promotion and enforcement of one law for all, regardless of family name, income, status and whatever. 

8 hours ago, scorecard said:

I am not struggling. I am just stating facts. Why criticize an amnesty that never made it through the democratic process, and keep silent about one that did become a reality, and no single member of the electorate actually voted for the person granting it. 

I am sick and tired of posters, that criticize Thaksin, when the other side is leagues worse, and those are facts as well. I rather have someone running the country that can be easily removed, then some tinpot dictator with article 44, amnesty and cheating as we have now, compared to him Thaksin (and Chalerm) are bloody saints. 

8 hours ago, scorecard said:

By the way your off topic, so I'll go off topic too, 'bring on Thanathorn, to stir up many items that urgently need reform and reshaping, new attitudes and more'. But I doubt he needed ironic statements from chalerm. 

Thanathorn is of course someone with a history as well. Apparently he is squarly in the PTP camp. And not surprisingly the junta is trying very hard to abuse the Thai justice system to go after him, just as they went after Yingluck with not even a credible case. 

Keep on dreaming, I can quite clearly see it is not me who is struggling. I can separate facts from fiction, reality from propaganda. 

I know all sides are bad, but it is clear, the lengths the junta are going is something that the other side could only dream they could go. 

In any case, how is this off-topic. We were discussing Charlem warning the dictator. In a normal country, the PM cannot interfere with any court case. That is really all that matters here. 

Archived