PM promises to do “better and better” if he is reappointed

webfact

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, webfact said:

For the time being, however, he said that he would not speculate, adding that parliament is yet to open and it will also depend on the members of parliament whether he would be reappointed

He doesn't need to speculate. If he hadn't already rigged the game, he would be in a rare old tizzy by now, not idly chatting to reporters about his future.

The fact he is so blasé tells us all we need to know.

Talk is cheap, so, so cheap.

Put your money where your mouth is big boy (including the alleged 30 billion that is stashed offshore).

Forget the business of buying unnecessary guns, tanks and subs. Improve the roads, road safety, school systems, healthcare, treatment of farangs. Rebuild tourism beyond the Chinese and Indians. Start by cleaning up the litter strewn streets and garbage disposal problem. Improve the water and electricity supply. Build a proper, proactive police force.

These are just a few of the areas where you could do "better and better" to start returning "happiness to the people". Oh, and deal with corruption (starting with your own).

Members here will give you hundreds more ideas. It's not really all that difficult. Just listen and act (without a 44) and stop talking for talking.

And please don't try and convince the population that you won fair and square and that this is now a return to democracy (even Thai-style democracy).

i'm still waiting for him sort the lottery ticket price, how many years and how many words that going take him lol.

The PM is a liar, didn't want a coup, didn't want be junta leader, didn't want run as PM !

between him and his fat toad buddy they make the 2 previous brother/sister PM's look half good lol .

shocking mess and getting worse monthly ...

3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

That quote reminds me of Inspector Clousuea's boss - Chief Inspector Dreyfus, when he was in the mental hospital: "Every day in every way I'm getting better and better."

Or.....how about this one from the past.......I think it suits him more.............

2 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Yes, I can feel it, life is getting "better and better" everyday. Can anyone else feel it? ????

Please point me in the right direction. I'm obviously lost!

1 minute ago, Surasak said:
3 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Yes, I can feel it, life is getting "better and better" everyday. Can anyone else feel it? ????

Please point me in the right direction. I'm obviously lost! 

You need one of Prawit's watches with a built-in compass.

before you said that you did not want to be PM and that you would step aside as soon as everything was OK and there were no more fighting. what happened did you see how easy it was to be corrupt and make big money for yourself?

Better and better for whom?

• Certainly not the general population who just had motorcycle taxes raised and more taxes to hit them next year.
  • Certainly not the majority of Thai people who voted against him but still will lose because of a severely tainted election.
  • Certainly not the people who want the freedom of speech but will be put in jail if they dare to speak out, especially if they do it on the internet,
  • Certainly not my son and Thai family and all Thai families except the elite who have just seen a major 5 years of being jilted as citizens,
  • Certainly not us foreigners who choose to live here as the bars keep on getting raised making it feel like persecution, 
  • and so on and so on. 

If he wants to do better and better he needs to step down of his and their Elite High Horse and let the true Thai people speak and have whom they want. Future Forward Party seems the way of the Future for the next Thai generation, but never under a regime as they will seem take all and everyone out or silence them.

If he is reappointed ? He's pretty much made sure that he'll be reappointed and he's made sure that his will, not the people will is what he thinks is good for Thailand. It'll be interesting to see how he does.

I still remember his famous line: "If someone disagrees with me, I'll just punch them in the face." Famous lines of any dic....or that promises to do what is best for the country so.long as it's done his way

if PM want thailand better, first work have end all stupid visa system what now have and change europe style free visa system were have only check all criminals and other problems keep out thailand, need make normal easy better system no fee need, if foreign has marry, thai wife and if have children and busines etc. and dont destroy many thai family life now.

On 5/14/2019 at 8:51 AM, ezzra said:

So, for 5 minutes of adrenalin rush he will spend 50 years in prison, was it worth it? in his warped sick minds, it probably was...

On 5/14/2019 at 2:13 PM, Pedrogaz said:

The laws here about bank accounts don't actually jive with the immigration laws and different banks interpret them differently. SCB (purple) will not let me have an account without having a work permit, nor will the Government Savings Bank (pink). I have accounts at 3 other banks...one gave me a credit card, another will only give me a debit card, and the other one insists that I appear in person to get money out. Give figure.

With regard to the 800K, my understanding from talking to my local immigration people is that the money has to be accessible immediately so they will not accept anything but a savings account.

The banks I have do pay interest on savings accounts, it is not much but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick and because it is under 150K they don't take out any tax.

5 hours ago, quandow said:

Politicians and promises - pfah! I'm STILL waiting for the soap operas he promised to write.

dam I forgot all about that first they need to shoot straighter he should be able to manage that

I like Prayut and think he has done a great job in his time in office, he won me over in the early days when he told a reporter ask me that question again and I will punch u in the mouth.

But I do have to say Yingluk was much better LQQking.

7 hours ago, mok199 said:

Stand down field Marshall,just clean up the air !

maybe we should open a ""go fund me"" account to finance the purchase of a one way ticket to a desert island

Please use discretion in your references to the government. Phrases which can be considered as anti-coup will be removed. Referring to Thailand or the government as a dictatorship, military dictatorship or other such terms will be removed:

17 minutes ago, Captain 776 said:

I like Prayut and think he has done a great job in his time in office, he won me over in the early days when he told a reporter ask me that question again and I will punch u in the mouth.

But I do have to say Yingluk was much better LQQking.

and that made you like him huummmmm, just curious, please share with us, what type of great job he has done in his time in office

He and his cronies had five years, ample time, to do „better and better“; in the past neither elected nor appointed, this time not elected - so why should he not arrange his self-appointment for a second time? 

Archived