Anyone on here use a soda streamer machine?

samuttodd

2 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

All CO2 is the same, as all O2 is the same. The only difference is the testing on the cylinders and the price charged.

Use the ones they use for making whipcream, don't know where they sell them but must be in the bigger malls . Also if you buy a box of canisters and a bag of balloons you can have a lot of fun ????????????. Look on youtube , lachgas ballon 

9 hours ago, balo said:

That's great to hear. 

I wonder if there's any health benefits with soda water ? Your stomach does not suffer? 

Well,  I belch a bit.   In comparison to a quart of vodka daily I am just lucky to be alive. 

12 hours ago, adv008 said:

You can refill your empty sodastream cylinder at Viza sodastream Bangkok. 300 THB. A new cylinder is 990 THB. You can also send empty cylinders by Kerry for refill. I have a sodastream and use it regularly. Welding C02 in not food grade so I would not use it.

adv008   Thank you Thank you Thank you!   

• Like 1

17 hours ago, poosmate said:

Co2 is not used for whipping cream.

Not sure these days, but decades ago Nitrous Oxide was.

I can absolutely attest that we had a good time with the cylinders in the

back of the Ice Cream parlour where I worked !

I like the whole situation with those. But my soda machine was broken a few month ago and I am looking for every other case here. How do you think it will work out if I will buy it locally, are they good enough ? Where they are done ? It's kinda important for me. 

23 hours ago, GaryPustynskiy said:

Believe it or not he will be prosecuted for this. All occupations related to collecting and processing sea salt are in the "reserved for Thais only" list for some peculiar reason.

What if he did it just out of the joy of salt gathering?  You know,  an "Amateur?"

• 4 months later...

Soda Stream tried to open an operation in Thailand and 4 of its executives disappeared. It was theorised that they were murdered by big players in the beverage industry, due to the vast amount of soda water Thai people drink yearly

• Like 1