Mobi

ThaiPauly

We all know Mobi,

Fact is I sent him an e-mail a couple of days ago and he has not replied.

This is very unusual,

He has not been on the forum all year, again very worrying.

Has anybody any idea of how he is? His health as we all know has not been too great which is one of the reasons

he relocated with his family to the UK

If anyone knows anything please let me know as I am very concerned for his well being. PM if you would rather not post.

I have been a friend of his for more than 10 years.

Many thanks

TP

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rimmer said:

He posted on his facebook page,  29 May from Oakham UK

Thanks. Good news.

Actually I have never met Mobi in person but have read some of his blogs so I feel like I know him at some level.

He is certainly a great story teller.

I’ve read his blogs, he posts on here about his relocation to the uk with his Thai wife and daughter, usually has a link to his blog.

I too would like to hear that all is well with him, a very likeable chap who posts great info about relocating to the uk.

I know he has suffered from some severe health problems, here’s hoping he’s just enjoying the English summer and too busy to post, but would still like to hear that he is okay .

Hi Folks, I feel humbled that some of you miss me.....????

I am as well as can be expected considering my multiple medical conditions, and am enjoying life in rural Rutland with my wife and step daughter.

Apologies for the long silence on my blog. It's part procrastination, part trying to decide whether to wrap it up completely, part lack of anything really interesting to write about, and part too busy????... (I guess that's stretching it a bit). Anyway having made my excuses, I will definitely try to post a blog sometime soon.

ThaiPauly - I have not had any email from you recently. I have checked my spam and nothing there. Can you please resend and make sure you have my correct email.

Cheers to everyone in sunny Pattaya.

Mobi

Miss you Mobi,like a long lost friend. Times I went to that bar of yours to meet you,and failed.

Life now is as you take it,same age approx. not much in store,but do try and keep as fit as I can,the switch you made was just in time

Many people here remember you,it was guys like you that gave this place an edge,someone to be admired

All the Best Mobi

Archived