webfact

Video: British man's car attacked while he slept at Pattaya housing estate

2 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

Maybe a case of mistaken identity ?

but it does smell. 

Everything in Thailand smells!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Something way more to this story. 4 people on the attack is a lot and not just one on a vengeance.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RobMuir said:

In Pattaya they are Adonis. These blokes pull supermodel looking girls. 

Back in the west, blokes with six packs who work out everyday don’t do as well as us, er, I mean, him.

You do realise how much these beer guts cost, in time and money :whistling:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

Wonder if he has had an issue over a parking space out side the house.

That's what the usual out come is.

""BINGO""........Same thing happened to me in Pattaya couple years ago, I got pissed off that all the Thai neighbors were parking in front of my house. I put a sign in Thai saying no parking. Next day I woke up to find out my back window to my truck smashed with a brick and the <deleted> threw bags of pig blood at my house. Only one cop came took some photos made a report and left. Luckily insurance paid for the back window and of course no one was caught. I learned my lesson that day.....Only rent condos in Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

- who was not wearing a shirt -

I'm so glad that RukSiamNews pointed out this important bit of information as had I only had the photo to go on I never could have guessed it.

45 minutes ago, nightfox said:

""BINGO""........Same thing happened to me in Pattaya couple years ago, I got pissed off that all the Thai neighbors were parking in front of my house. I put a sign in Thai saying no parking. Next day I woke up to find out my back window to my truck smashed with a brick and the <deleted> threw bags of pig blood at my house. Only one cop came took some photos made a report and left. Luckily insurance paid for the back window and of course no one was caught. I learned my lesson that day.....Only rent condos in Thailand.

But not at ground level.

4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

That must narrow it down to every Thai in the past year who's been arrested and their photo appeared in the media.

Can't really say I see a lot of pics of Thai men wearing helmets and masks...usually barefaced?

3 hours ago, baansgr said:

The beer gut look went out with flairs and long hair. It is quite funny seeing fat guys shirtless thinking they're some kind of Adonis

Wow!....does he think that?... well I never.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am sorry but the guy’s photo couldn’t have been a better stereotype of Pattaya’s Ex pats or western visitors....

stereotype reinforcement baby!

• Like 2

It looks targetted. Definitely not a random case of some teenagers on a drunken rampage. Either it was the wrong car, or Mr. Hodgson upset someone on the road i.e cut them up or something that annoyed the wrong person/s, which he forgot about, or maybe he does know what he did or who he pissed off but is feigning innocence.

• Like 2

Speculative troll post and replies removed

Maybe he just earlier had honked his horn, when being cut off in traffic.  Seems to be the worst offence in Thailand.

• Like 1