BANGKOK 26 May 2019 17:04
webfact

Video: Police patience wears thin as Thai man with no licence taken in to custody

Video: Police patience wears thin as Thai man with no licence taken in to custody

2pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Thai Rath showed a video of a an angry man confronting traffic police on Pattanakarn Road in Bangkok. 

He had been stopped for riding a motorcycle without a licence but swears repeatedly at police as a woman tries to restrain him. 

Finally the Klong Tan cops have enough and he is cuffed and led away after a brief scuffle. 

The video was widely viewed under the heading "Angry man threatens to knock police insignia off". 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-16

I would have shot that little douche bag mouth piece...sorted

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

Not sure, must be close to 3meters to the ceiling. Lot of unused space....

A good point , but with double stacking all the lady boys and gays vying to be on the bottom perhaps 😉

Edited by geoffbezoz
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, KiChakayan said:

Disagree with the headline, kudos to the cops who show a high level professionalism. In France I have seen the police beating the shit out of Africans or Arabs for a lot less.

Why the police waste so much time? It takes many of them to arrest a driver without driverslicense? That's why i see plenty of them racing without license plates, helmets, against traffic and so on...

• Like 1