Different Prices

jozef

I run a bicycle tour company in C.R and have some contracts with resorts. Every time i book some rooms they double the price what is one the contract ,when i ask questions they tell me that the rate is for Thais not for tourists.Is there someone else who has the same experience ?

I run a bicycle tour company in C.R and have some contracts with resorts. Every time i book some rooms they double the price what is one the contract ,when i ask questions they tell me that the rate is for Thais not for tourists.Is there someone else who has the same experience ?

Yes mate, everybody does everywhere in Thailand. It's called Farang prices and you should

be happy that it is just double the price. Sometimes they charge you 3 or 5 times more, the

entrance fee of national parks is even 10 times as much as for Thais (200baht instead of 20)

TIT= this is Thailand, take it or leave it! No use to complain, it won't change a thing.

Tip: Send your Thai girlfriend up front to get the Thai price.

If it's a contract then hold them to it or go elsewhere. It's one thing to boost prices for tourists, but to enter into an agreement and fail to honour it is unacceptable.

That's right !!! By God Drag their ass to court! SUE SUE SUE !!!!! I have customers that fly in and I have agreements with hotels also. I make them stick to the agreement even in high season. They complain but when I start talking about the lawyer they realize it is cheaper to give the room at the agreed rate than hirer an attorney to fight the lawsuit. Go Get em Boy !! :o

Edited by wolfmanjack

If it's a contract then hold them to it or go elsewhere. It's one thing to boost prices for tourists, but to enter into an agreement and fail to honour it is unacceptable.

Written agreements with Thai hotels are the same as bathroom tissue. :o

That's right !!! By God Drag their ass to court! SUE SUE SUE !!!!! I have customers that fly in and I have agreements with hotels also. I make them stick to the agreement even in high season. They complain but when I start talking about the lawyer they realize it is cheaper to give the room at the agreed rate than hirer an attorney to fight the lawsuit. Go Get em Boy !! :o

Don't waste your time and your money, Farang and sueing, your bound

to lose mate. No bloody chance.