Illegal hotel operators in Hua Hin warned to register within 30 days

webfact

12 minutes ago, nickstav said:

"you not competent"....you don't seem to be competent in the English language. It should be "you're not competent", a conjunction of the words you are. Let's just drop it brother. I have better things to do, as I'm sure you do also. Peace.

Ohh another aspiring English teacher ????????

16 minutes ago, nickstav said:

Actually, I am not an English teacher, but one of my degrees is in English Literature (magna cum laude).

As I said since you struggled , an aspiring English teacher and thanks for sharing your education achievements , now I can sleep better????

10 minutes ago, BestB said:

As I said since you struggled , an aspiring English teacher and thanks for sharing your education achievements , now I can sleep better????

Never wanted to be an English teacher, was a published writer. I'll try not to use any big words. This has been fun...got a good laugh from all our friendly banter...better things to do now (much better). I'll give you the honor of having the last word, but I won't see it. Sleep well darling...bye bye.

27 minutes ago, nickstav said:

Never wanted to be an English teacher, was a published writer. I'll try not to use any big words. This has been fun...got a good laugh from all our friendly banter...better things to do now (much better). I'll give you the honor of having the last word, but I won't see it. Sleep well darling...bye bye.

Love the trolling , truely inspiring ????

"... It could also affect national security as the operators would not report foreigners staying at their places to immigration officials..."

So now we have it, it's a national security risk if those pesky foreign tourist don't report where they stay.

Who knows what might happen, maybe they overthrow the "elected" government, invade Issan, or worse.. remove Thainess from all the good Thai people.

Archived