Jump to content
BANGKOK 17 June 2019 07:37
webfact

Illegal hotel operators in Hua Hin warned to register within 30 days

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, nickstav said:

"you not competent"....you don't seem to be competent in the English language. It should be "you're not competent", a conjunction of the words you are. Let's just drop it brother. I have better things to do, as I'm sure you do also. Peace.

Ohh another aspiring English teacher 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BestB said:

Ohh another aspiring English teacher 😂😂

Actually, I am not an English teacher, but one of my degrees is in English Literature (magna cum laude).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, nickstav said:

Actually, I am not an English teacher, but one of my degrees is in English Literature (magna cum laude).

As I said since you struggled , an aspiring English teacher and thanks for sharing your education achievements , now I can sleep better😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BestB said:

As I said since you struggled , an aspiring English teacher and thanks for sharing your education achievements , now I can sleep better😂

Never wanted to be an English teacher, was a published writer. I'll try not to use any big words. This has been fun...got a good laugh from all our friendly banter...better things to do now (much better). I'll give you the honor of having the last word, but I won't see it. Sleep well darling...bye bye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, nickstav said:

Never wanted to be an English teacher, was a published writer. I'll try not to use any big words. This has been fun...got a good laugh from all our friendly banter...better things to do now (much better). I'll give you the honor of having the last word, but I won't see it. Sleep well darling...bye bye.

Love the trolling , truely inspiring 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"... It could also affect national security as the operators would not report foreigners staying at their places to immigration officials..."

 

So now we have it, it's a national security risk if those pesky foreign tourist don't report where they stay.

Who knows what might happen, maybe they overthrow the "elected" government, invade Issan, or worse.. remove Thainess from all the good Thai people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And will it be like the last time they tried it? Those connected to the high ranking officials will be excluded from the registration requirement?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 6:41 AM, GeorgeCross said:

anyone know how you go about registering a house?

 

we want to convert one of ours for minimum 1 week stays for high season

 

 

 

Prepare a brown envelope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...