Where Can I Donate Blood In Phitsanulok?

garro

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can donate blood in Phitsanulok. I live quite far away from the city but need to make a trip there on Monday, for my wife's prenancy check-up.

I know that this should be posted in the Health section but I thought I might get a better response here.

Hi Garro,

Sorry it has taken me so long to answer your question. My wife says that most hospitals will handle blood donations - she mentioned that the Naresuan University hospital does not, for some reason.

Your wife's doctor can probably point you in the right direction, literally. :o I hope you could ask him on this trip, since you probably won't see this till you get back home.

How far do you live from Phitsanulok (how many minutes/hours does it take you to get here)?

I often wonder how many farangs are hiding around here, as they are not that obvious on the streets.

Too bad we don't have a Phitsanulok specific TV section, it might encourage more discussion of life around here - where to find/buy things, what to avoid, etc. It's a quiet place, but growing. I'm glad we don't have the smoke problem of CM or the traffic of Bangkok.