BANGKOK 20 May 2019 01:26
snoop1130

British man jumps to his death at Central Festival mall in Pattaya

On 5/16/2019 at 7:30 PM, fforest1 said:

Why would some one jump INSIDE a mall?

Well, it worked!

Possibly a bit of a showman.

Seriously, it's rather depressing isn't it?

Obviously you don't judge with any measure of rationality since suicide is completely irrational; thus, comments along the lines of 'I don't understand why anyone would......' are really not very helpful.

1 hour ago, mommysboy said:

Well, it worked!

Possibly a bit of a showman.

Seriously, it's rather depressing isn't it?

Obviously you don't judge with any measure of rationality since suicide is completely irrational; thus, comments along the lines of 'I don't understand why anyone would......' are really not very helpful.

no, suicide can be entirely rational,

if cons with being alive outweigh pros.

try out unbearable pain a couple of years and then we can talk about rationality

• Like 2

2 hours ago, brokenbone said:

no, suicide can be entirely rational,

if cons with being alive outweigh pros.

try out unbearable pain a couple of years and then we can talk about rationality

I tried it for a couple of days when I had appendicitis; I must admit when I was finally wheeled to the theatre I really didn't much fancy waking up again.  So, I know what you mean.

Funnily enough I was going to add that to my submission- I should have done and then I wouldn't have been shot right between the eyes with friendly fire😀😀

8 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

I tried it for a couple of days when I had appendicitis; I must admit when I was finally wheeled to the theatre I really didn't much fancy waking up again.  So, I know what you mean.

Funnily enough I was going to add that to my submission- I should have done and then I wouldn't have been shot right between the eyes with friendly fire😀😀

So are you seriously suggesting that folk who are unfortunate enough to have appendicitis actually consider suicide  ?

15 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

So are you seriously suggesting that folk who are unfortunate enough to have appendicitis actually consider suicide  ?

Eh!!!!!!  Put the grog down.

I am agreeing with the poster that severe pain is unbearable and could easily be a reason why someone might not be able to cope any longer.

People with appendicitis should go immediately to hospital, since left untreated they will likely die of complications.

On 5/17/2019 at 9:29 PM, MickeyDelux said:

He most certainly fell to his death. Perhaps he jumped over the barrier? Or once over the barrier he jumped into the emptiness? But in either case it was the fall and associated sudden stop, aka impact, that lead to his demise. I have a fear of concrete or concrete like hard surfaces, so jumping to my death is out the question for me, unless I was to jump into water, and since I've always been a great swimmer, this wouldn't be a option for me either. I am curious about the charcoal method one poster referred to. But the idea of eating a bunch of charcoal isn't very appealing to begin with then when some unlucky bloke finds me, he'll see the black charcoal crumbs around my mouth and figure I ate chocolate cake until I died. Not the legacy, I , a former bulimic and compulsive fitness  guru want to leave behind. 

You don't eat the charcoal to kill yourself.. A Thai girl done it not long ago she sat in her car and lit the charcoal inside of the car and went to sleep.