Am I doing thailand wrong?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends on how well your Thai GF is looking after you. Your curiosity about what's available in the go-go bars indicates you may be getting restless.

If you can afford it, a bit of variety won't hurt. Although make sure your GF doesn't find out, as you could wake up without what you have been using.

On 5/17/2019 at 2:44 AM, DingDongLing said:

ha thanks.  Shieeet a whitey does not have much funds though.  I plan to stay in SE asia for a long time and am waiting on job offers. 

You are right about turning left or right..... 

But am I missing much by not going to go gos?

nowadays you are missing lots of fat chicks dancing

16 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It depends on how well your Thai GF is looking after you. Your curiosity about what's available in the go-go bars indicates you may be getting restless.

If you can afford it, a bit of variety won't hurt. Although make sure your GF doesn't find out, as you could wake up without what you have been using.

How common is cutting it off?  Last year she said she would do it as a joke but this year she said, I can bring another girl to the condo and do stuff with her in front of her.....hmmmm

She is lazy when she is off work.  Just wants to be at home.  

I do go out and interact with people, life of the party when I want to.

If it was not for the cheap massages and skinny girls....we would all leave probably. 

On 5/17/2019 at 3:15 PM, DingDongLing said:

How were the gogos 18 years ago?  How are they know?

18 years ago it was rare to see a dancer with any clothes on, on or off the stage. Now it's the opposite. Rates were cheaper and so was the baht. There were more good looking girls. You can still find a dream girl and a bar you enjoy, but sticking your head in one bar will not answer your dreams. Read some reviews on various sites. Go check out the ten most interesting to you. There is no entrance fee so you can turn around and leave free of charge. But who knows which girls you missed who were on break or not working that night. To be certain, you have to hit every go-go every night in Bangkok and Pattaya. Think of it as mining for gold at a cost of 69 baht for happy hours drinks.

1 hour ago, Mac98 said:

18 years ago it was rare to see a dancer with any clothes on, on or off the stage. Now it's the opposite. Rates were cheaper and so was the baht. There were more good looking girls. You can still find a dream girl and a bar you enjoy, but sticking your head in one bar will not answer your dreams. Read some reviews on various sites. Go check out the ten most interesting to you. There is no entrance fee so you can turn around and leave free of charge. But who knows which girls you missed who were on break or not working that night. To be certain, you have to hit every go-go every night in Bangkok and Pattaya. Think of it as mining for gold at a cost of 69 baht for happy hours drinks.

It was so nice to have companionship 24/7 for only 500 baht.

Then the meth got too expensive. 

19 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

that is because she wants you there. they all do.

stand up. say "bye honey i want to see Thailand."

go to the train station or bus to train and pick a direction and ride.

So "my Thai girlfriend is different"...:whistling:

For a good night out book a table (with a view of the stage) at Tawan Deng on a Friday night. Fun! One of the best travel experiences I had in Thailand was me and a friend renting a car in Chiang Mai and driving through the mountains to Chiang Rai. I wasn't all that taken with either city, but the journey between is some of the coolest scenery I've ever seen. Stopped at some cool attractions on the way too. 

Go to Sabai Dee soapy north pattaya around soi 2 ,walk in sit down and have a look on a hot day. Decline the drink, and just check it out. If you like what you see, save up some baht and go back and have some fun.

Yes. If you're at all short of money don't come to Thailand. I have loved the place for nearly 40 years, and still do, but I am only too aware of the disasters that await those who do not have the means to overcome financial problems here.

On 5/17/2019 at 2:44 AM, DingDongLing said:

But

Well you stress about money now you’d be in the deep end and their job is to milk every penny from you (not all) but most.

Never been to a Go Go Bar try finding one on YouTube. If money is a concern best to make it something you’ll dream about... walk in check it out.

what ever you do DO NOT pull the rope to ring the bell..... if you do you’ll be on the hook for one drink all the go go girls and possibly the customer. I did it and luckily only 10 people in all. Won’t ever do it again. 

Be very very very careful if you don’t drink much a few little of their ass wiggles convinces to drink more. You’ll wake up trying what happen to all your money.. No absolutely not they will not steal from you. You’ll be in a state of mind to happy fill the kitty jar. 

Limit yourself take 2,000 baht and nothing more check it out and see how it goes, make sure yiu don’t order anything you can pay 

for right then. 

Best if luck and love to hear your story in a few days. 

Ohhh beware if your GF finds out it might be hell to pay..

If ya dont have money.  How do u expect to live here?

The stock market is BOOMING........highest it has ever been in HISTORY........not just Trump Presidency.......in HISTORY.

A GO GO is the last place ya want to go with no money.

Why the hell would somebody go to a beach destination at the other side of the world without funds to support themselves and then sit in a tiny condo all day playing the internet?

The beach costs nothing to walk on, the cities cost nothing to walk around and if you can't afford a drink at the local 7-11 you are in bad shape, stay home!

Stocks around the world are at an all-time high, so I don't get it that you have had bad luck with your stocks being low recently.

Also, if you are an online addict, why did you not research your job prospects before coming?

God helps them who help themselves!........... I am an Atheist, but substitute the word God for Life and you are nearly there.

It seems to me the only reason this girl hangs around is it is costing her S.F.A to stay there with no utility bills or rent to pay.

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:44 AM, DingDongLing said:

ha thanks.  Shieeet a whitey does not have much funds though.  I plan to stay in SE asia for a long time and am waiting on job offers. 

You are right about turning left or right..... 

But am I missing much by not going to go gos?

You are missing paying 10$ a beer there now with the crap exchange rate..that' all!

On 5/18/2019 at 7:32 AM, Thingamabob said:

Yes. If you're at all short of money don't come to Thailand. I have loved the place for nearly 40 years, and still do, but I am only too aware of the disasters that await those who do not have the means to overcome financial problems here.

Its funny that I am trying to save money but living with this fat sexless gf of mine is costing me more in visa fine 1600 and feeding her and her asking of money and some bills.  She earns 2000 a workday but still tries to use me. 

18 hours ago, DJ54 said:

Well you stress about money now you’d be in the deep end and their job is to milk every penny from you (not all) but most.

Never been to a Go Go Bar try finding one on YouTube. If money is a concern best to make it something you’ll dream about... walk in check it out.

what ever you do DO NOT pull the rope to ring the bell..... if you do you’ll be on the hook for one drink all the go go girls and possibly the customer. I did it and luckily only 10 people in all. Won’t ever do it again. 

Be very very very careful if you don’t drink much a few little of their ass wiggles convinces to drink more. You’ll wake up trying what happen to all your money.. No absolutely not they will not steal from you. You’ll be in a state of mind to happy fill the kitty jar. 

Limit yourself take 2,000 baht and nothing more check it out and see how it goes, make sure yiu don’t order anything you can pay 

for right then. 

Best if luck and love to hear your story in a few days. 

Ohhh beware if your GF finds out it might be hell to pay..

thanks, when I do go, I will post a thread here

I met 2 beautiful young girls at 711 and one gave me her line, later told me to come to her job which was a new go go on soi 6

13 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Why the hell would somebody go to a beach destination at the other side of the world without funds to support themselves and then sit in a tiny condo all day playing the internet?

The beach costs nothing to walk on, the cities cost nothing to walk around and if you can't afford a drink at the local 7-11 you are in bad shape, stay home!

Stocks around the world are at an all-time high, so I don't get it that you have had bad luck with your stocks being low recently.

Also, if you are an online addict, why did you not research your job prospects before coming?

God helps them who help themselves!........... I am an Atheist, but substitute the word God for Life and you are nearly there.

It seems to me the only reason this girl hangs around is it is costing her S.F.A to stay there with no utility bills or rent to pay.

good point, whats S>F>A

It was mostly bitcoin, stocks are crashing too. 

9 hours ago, DingDongLing said:

good point, whats S>F>A

It was mostly bitcoin, stocks are crashing too. 

SFA  is Sweet Fanny Adams or commonly expressed as Sweet <deleted> All.

Archived