BANGKOK 19 June 2019 17:54

It depends on how well your Thai GF is looking after you. Your curiosity about what's available in the go-go bars indicates you may be getting restless.

If you can afford it, a bit of variety won't hurt. Although make sure your GF doesn't find out, as you could wake up without what you have been using.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, malibukid said:

when it's 106 outside, sitting in my condo with the cat and A/C is not too bad

Can I get a Halleluja

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It depends on how well your Thai GF is looking after you. Your curiosity about what's available in the go-go bars indicates you may be getting restless.

If you can afford it, a bit of variety won't hurt. Although make sure your GF doesn't find out, as you could wake up without what you have been using.

How common is cutting it off?  Last year she said she would do it as a joke but this year she said, I can bring another girl to the condo and do stuff with her in front of her.....hmmmm

She is lazy when she is off work.  Just wants to be at home.  

I do go out and interact with people, life of the party when I want to.

If it was not for the cheap massages and skinny girls....we would all leave probably. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/17/2019 at 3:15 PM, DingDongLing said:

How were the gogos 18 years ago?  How are they know?

Greed and girls just live on ladydrinks, no need boom boom 

• Like 1

Time to change stocks.

Some people like being at home with their gf.

You do Thailand anyway you want to.

• Like 1

Most of the amazing sights can be seen in a few days with your girlfriend coming along.  There is no need to ruin your life to see a rock shaped like a penis.

1 hour ago, Mac98 said:

18 years ago it was rare to see a dancer with any clothes on, on or off the stage. Now it's the opposite. Rates were cheaper and so was the baht. There were more good looking girls. You can still find a dream girl and a bar you enjoy, but sticking your head in one bar will not answer your dreams. Read some reviews on various sites. Go check out the ten most interesting to you. There is no entrance fee so you can turn around and leave free of charge. But who knows which girls you missed who were on break or not working that night. To be certain, you have to hit every go-go every night in Bangkok and Pattaya. Think of it as mining for gold at a cost of 69 baht for happy hours drinks.

It was so nice to have companionship 24/7 for only 500 baht.

Then the meth got too expensive. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

that is because she wants you there. they all do.

stand up. say "bye honey i want to see Thailand."

go to the train station or bus to train and pick a direction and ride.

So "my Thai girlfriend is different"...:whistling:

For a good night out book a table (with a view of the stage) at Tawan Deng on a Friday night. Fun! One of the best travel experiences I had in Thailand was me and a friend renting a car in Chiang Mai and driving through the mountains to Chiang Rai. I wasn't all that taken with either city, but the journey between is some of the coolest scenery I've ever seen. Stopped at some cool attractions on the way too. 

• Like 1