Saraburi: Thai man shoots his neighbor in jealous rage - then kills himself

webfact

Saraburi: Thai man shoots his neighbor in jealous rage - then kills himself

2pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A Thai man shot his neighbor in the back as he fled his house after an argument over his wife.

Then the jealous husband turned the gun on himself. 

But the neighbor lived while the shooter died later in hospital. 

Wiharn Daeng police who arrived at the house in Ban Lam sub-district of Saraburi found two men lying in pools of blood from gunshot wounds. 

Bunmee Masri, 53, was shot in the left side of the back while Neng Songbandit, 47, had a wound to his stomach.

A Thai made shotgun with #12 bullets was found at the scene. 

Both men were taken to hospital where Neng later died. 

Pol Col Wichian Japbang said that both men were neighbors who often had arguments. 

Bunmee was a joker who annoyed Neng by flirting with his wife. 

Neng confronted him at his house then pulled out a gun. 

Bunmee tried to flee but was shot in the back. 

Probably believing him to be dead Neng then reloaded and shot himself in the stomach to escape taking responsibility for the crime, said Wichian.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-17

29 minutes ago, webfact said:

Wiharn Daeng police who arrived at the house in Ban Lam sub-district of Saraburi found two men lying in pools of blood from gunshot wounds. 

Poor woman, probably singing "clowns to the left of me jokers to the right..."

Allowing a nation of people, who constantly demonstrate an inability to control their behaviour, to possess firearms, must count as one of Thailand's sillyest decisions.

Leading the world in gun deaths and road fatalities. Well done Thailand! 

4 hours ago, mercman24 said:

happy ending, now i can look forward to a nice day with a smile on my face, non of this, *i am so sorry, i was drunk/on drugs etc, *  justice, sayeth the LORD. lol

Of course and shooting people in the back has often occured, so why be surprised. i.e 63 in 2010 Bangkok. So the teaching of that great General at the time, can't quite remember his name, are certainly been taken as an example by other Thai males so why be surprised ?

1 minute ago, geoffbezoz said:

Of course and shooting people in the back has often occured, so why be surprised. i.e 63 in 2010 Bangkok. So the teaching of that great General at the time, can't quite remember his name, are certainly been taken as an example by other Thai males so why be surprised ? 

Been drinking today, Geoff?

7 hours ago, simtemple said:

Allowing a nation of people, who constantly demonstrate an inability to control their behaviour, to possess firearms, must count as one of Thailand's sillyest decisions.

Leading the world in gun deaths and road fatalities. Well done Thailand! 

while this is tragic and avoidable why is this always seen as a 'thai' problem? there are instances of people unable to control their behaviour in many/most countries, i would cite the US as being far more prone to individuals losing their temper and killing members of their families or, bizarrely, their work colleagues or schoolmates.

3 minutes ago, samsensam said:

while this is tragic and avoidable why is this always seen as a 'thai' problem? there are instances of people unable to control their behaviour in many/most countries, i would cite the US as being far more prone to individuals losing their temper and killing members of their families or, bizarrely, their work colleagues or schoolmates.

Yes..but it is a Thailand forum is it not?

Surely you must have noticed this?

After all,it is not about Walmart's Mother's Day specials,is it?

10 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Yes..but it is a Thailand forum is it not?

Surely you must have noticed this?

After all,it is not about Walmart's Mother's Day specials,is it?

because thailand was put in a position of 'vs the rest of the world',  and as was correctly pointed out, thais have no less of self control then americans for example,

judging by the routine school kids massacres going on there

I find nothing funny about all this. The sick comments, most like fueled by alcohol, makes me grateful I don't know the writers. I wish these pathetic TVF posters who share such ilk, well...well far from me. 

Archived