Mother of dead teen will ask killers: Why did you end my lovely son's life?

webfact

Mother of dead teen will ask killers: Why did you end my lovely son's life?

6pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The mother of a 13 year old boy killed by a rock throwing gang will have a simple question when she meets two of the four men responsible for his death.

Why did you kill my son?

Two men gave themselves up to Muang district police in Sakon Nakorn on Wednesday. They were Watchara Bunleua and Kaweechoke Ngaosri.

They were taken back to Bang Plee south east of Bangkok. 

They are implicated in the death of 13 year old Wisanusan Suwwannapha, 13, also known as Nong Arm. 

Arm was killed by a rock thrown at him as he rode pillion on a motorcycle - four people are now in custody. 

His mother told Daily News reporters yesterday that she would go to the Bang Plee police to see the face of two of them who have caused the death of her son. 

Sriphen Bunkuna was tidying up her beloved son's clothes when reporters arrived. She would donate them to the needy. 

news_SuoGvgLiZW224745_533.jpg

Picture: Daily News

She said she would go to the police station to ask the men why they had killed her son. 

She could give forgiveness but she wanted to know why.

She said Arm was a lovely child who was popular with his teachers and was never involved in fights. 

Even if you gave him a friendly slap he would cry, she remembered fondly. 

She said that she had spoken to his spirit in front of his picture and that of his father who died in 2015. 

She had prayed that her son's spirit would be reincarnated in a better place and have no feeling for the need of mounting a vendetta. 

She wanted all four of her son's attackers prosecuted with the full force of the law.

And demanded that there was no more death caused by them.

Arm was killed when he was hit by a rock thrown as he rode pillion on a bike driven by his elder brother on May 9th. He came off the bike and died from  his injuries. 

Two others - a 16 year old and 21 year old Phisit Petchlert or "Non" were already in custody.

Arm was a pupil at Phoon Charoen Withayakhom school in Bang Plee. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-05-17

I feel such sadness for Sriphen Bunkuna.

I have a 14 year old son under the circumstances I don't think that I would be able to forgive the 4 murderers. 

I couldn't forgive nor could I ever forget.

My son means everything to me and he is irreplaceable.

If my wife died I could always marry again though it wouldn't be the same. But at 75 I cannot have more children.

11 minutes ago, MaxLee said:

Unfortunately, the Police will get their Tea money from somewhere, the killers will wai and the case will be finished

Most likely. I don't like it, but this is how it works in Thailand. :sad:

So many out of control savages everywhere these days and casually mingling amongst us. These 4 oxygen thieves are exactly the type that needs to be made a huge example of. Societies are slowly losing their values and cohesion everywhere now due to many factors with comic book dystopian societies not seeming as far fetched as they used to be.

This is the world we live in.  
People just do not care about the consequences of their actions and violence is considered the solution.  

Too many people have the attitude of if you say something to them they don't like, they will attack you and cause injury... AND they have justified that attack in their thinking as being ok.

On 5/17/2019 at 1:59 PM, billd766 said:

I feel such sadness for Sriphen Bunkuna.

I have a 14 year old son under the circumstances I don't think that I would be able to forgive the 4 murderers. 

I couldn't forgive nor could I ever forget.

My son means everything to me and he is irreplaceable.

If my wife died I could always marry again though it wouldn't be the same. But at 75 I cannot have more children.

Precisely,  what is there to forgive.

Not knowing the entire circumstances think they all need sentenced individually taking into consideration their limit of intent to do serious harm then given the ultimate time in prison. 

3 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

Not knowing the entire circumstances think they all need sentenced individually taking into consideration their limit of intent to do serious harm then given the ultimate time in prison. 

I disagree with you. They should all be sentenced to the maximum possible limit.

They all went out together with the intent to do serious harm and were willing to do whatever they wanted. Nobody forced them to do so.

The fact that the killed a 14 year old boy does not abate the fact that they went out to deliberately assault and injure people should be an added reason for a longer prison sentence.

Archived